Four

Westlee Rique

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Westlee Rique

I groan when the king enters the office, Grayson and I immediately stop speaking. "What do you want your highness?" I sarcastically asked, annoyance dripping in my tone. "I didn't come here for you, Westlee," was his reply and he turned his attention to Grayson. "I'm laying off half of the staff and I'm wondering if there is anyone, in particular, you want to keep, don't worry they would be having different jobs at the packhouse," he casually spoke.

"Who you're thinking of?" he asked and I began to type away on my phone, not listening in on the conversation since it had no interest in it.

"Elaria Ken-" my eyes widened when I heard the beautiful name and my wolf slurred in anger. "No!" I object and both eyes turned on me. "Why not? I was thinking of making her a pack doctor since she loves those stuff," the king denied. She's into medics? "I don't care, leave her here," I demanded, not taking my eyes off him and I feel my hands rolling into tight fists. I didn't know why I was acting this way but I wasn't going to stop. "Okay," he gave in, sent a nod my way before walking out of the office. I sighed and relaxed myself. "What was that about?" Grayson questioned making me shrug.

I have no idea.

Elaria Kennedy

"Shut up Cody," I joked after he continues to make fun of my messy bun. Thankfully, now it was hidden by the hair net. Cody was the main chef for the castle and we assist him with making breakfast and lunch since it is a lot most of the time for just one person. He was definitely a skilled person for being only twenty-one. I honestly don't mind because it's fun interacting with my pack members. "You know I'm just joking, Love," Cody sent one of his flirtatious winks my way and I faked a gag. Suddenly, all of our heads snapped in the direction of the door after it was busted open. The king stood in front of the open doors with his hands behind the door. "Your highness," all of us mumbled at the same time. "Prepare an extra plate, please," he requested and I nod even though he wasn't directly speaking to me.

"Who is it?" Cody abruptly asked. It's not every day the King and Queen request for someone to have breakfast with them. I wanted to glare at him for asking that question especially when King Stephen was still standing in front of us. King Stephen's eyes snapped to Cody making him take a step back. Fear radiated off Cody. "What did you say?" The king calmly asked. Cody swallowed hard, this is bad. "He meant should we know about any food restrictions in case of allergies," I quickly spoke for Cody. Fear developed inside me when I see King Stephen's eyes stare at me hard. I don't look away and he finally nods once. "Very well, but this person doesn't have any allergic reactions," he calmly stated. "And yesterday I reduced the staff so you should be grateful you're still here," he glared at the five of us before turning around and walking out of the kitchen.

I sighed in relief when he was out. That was close. He reduced the staff? There are only five of us here. Cody, Renee, David, Beck, and myself. There used to be ten not five. "What the bloody hell, Cody?" Renee snapped and honestly I didn't blame her. He nearly gets himself killed. Nobody really knows when the King is in a good mood or not. Who knows when he wants to kill. "I actually said it out loud, sorry," Cody defended himself. We all recovered and followed out Cody's orders as we made the full course breakfast meals. Neither of us mentioning the reduction of staff.

When everything was finished, we all neatly piled outside with our heads down as we walked towards their table.

I've never felt this much power in one room.

King Stephen, Queen Lisa, Prince Grayson, Beta Sage, Beta female Eden, Gamma Rayson, and Gamma female Laurena were all here. Even the Beta's son Florence and the Gamma's daughters Tina and Tamara. The five of us placed the plates down on the table and my eyes accidentally glanced at the person opposite me only to stare at them for too long. He was already staring at me with bright as and a small smile.

Westlee.

I tore my eyes away and walked away with the others hoping that nobody saw that. "That went well," David sighed. I agreed and walked to my bag where I pulled out my laptop and notebook. I had some notes to complete before I could start my assignments. During breaks or when I'm waiting to leave I usually get started or complete some of my online courses.

My thoughts turned to Westlee and I began wondering what the hell he was doing at the palace. He had breakfast with the royal family. That never happens ever. Unless if another Alpha and Luna is in town for a visit. If he was an Alpha I would know.

Who the hell is Westlee really?

Runaway Prince | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें