Jungkook stands so close to her, almost caging her but not quite. His taller and stronger frame towers over her, making her feel so small as she stands there, unable to move further back.

"Sara, breathe", Jungkook says when he realized she has been holding her breath the whole time.

And she did. She didn't realize she wasn't breathing, too caught up with the rush of emotions taking over her head.

Breathe in. Breath out.

The smell of Jungkook's shower gel and shampoo lingers around her, making her feel a sense of déjà vu. The familiar scent of sweet pea and vanilla pierces her senses, triggering a certain remembrance from their days in Osaka. Jungkook had always smelled so nice. He always smells like fresh cotton with a tinge of sweet pea and vanilla. At times, he would smell like baby's shower gel and shampoo—that soothing and calming gentle smell.

"Sara, look at me" his voice softens. "Why can't you look at me?"

He looks down at her face, realizing she has been averting his eyes. He wants her to look at him. He wants her to see just how much his feelings are pouring out on every inch of his existence.

"Sara?"

Jungkook watches her breathing almost too heavily, the rise and fall of her chest as she clutches her hands at her sides. He cannot let her go this time, not when she is here close to him. Not when this the only chance for him to get her.

His heart did a flip when he first saw her a while ago, thinking he was just imagining things. But when he looked at her longer, realizing the person standing in front of him is completely real and he wasn't just hallucinating—it made him feel so many things.

Too many things to the point he didn't realize he walked her all the way back to the locker, almost trapping her there. But now that she is right in front of him, he suddenly feels too overwhelmed. He couldn't think straight, his mind becomes haywire and his words are all over the place.

The power she has over him.

The sudden sound of footsteps from the distant startled both of them, making their heads turn to the door. Sara looked down, focusing on the sound only to realize they are heading towards the locker room judging by the way their voices are getting clearer each second.

"You need to hide"

Jungkook abruptly takes her hand and drag her all the way to the shower area, pulling her into one of the cubicles and locked the door hastily. Everything happened to fast and the next thing she knows, her back is pressed onto the cold wall of the little shower room, Jungkook standing in front of her with one hand reaching towards the shower knob and twisting it open.

He quickly placed both palms flat on the wall at the sides of her head, shielding her from the water coming out from the shower head.

"Shhh", he puts one finger on his lips, gesturing her to not make any sound.

And seconds after that, Sara heard someone walking into the shower room.

"Jungkook? You're still showering?"

"Yes", he answered, one hand reaching for the knob again, twisting the shower off. "Almost done. What's up?"

"We are going for dinner together with the girls. Join us?"