ACT TWENTY FIVE.

Witches' cult.

Bemil's Layer.

The sister who were dressed in a black cloak formed a circle, holding their hands together. They chanted the spell in one accord, in harmony and suddenly the wind blew and she appeared.

Venia stepped forward removing her hood. She bowed then proceeded to speak.

Venia: Elder, the witch is with him, shall we kill her?

The being spoke, her voice soft and lovely.

Valarie: Talina is not whom you should seek. It is the girl.

Venia thought on their plan. They needed to destroy the beast before it became immortal and kills them all. The only way to do that was through a worthy sacrifice.

A sacrifice of blood, so special must the person be. The person must be whom the beast cares for, Amara. She smiles, glad she gave Amara, The Octagon. It has begun.

Venia smiled as well as Valarie, Venia was her host so that they were one. She knew Venia understood what she meant.

Valarie: {smiling} the phase is in progress, sisters.

Act2: scene 5.

Everything was relatively back to normal but, Amara had called in sick so Liam hadn't seen her.

Though she was lying because he hadn't felt anything. What exactly had Lanzer said to her when they left?

Today was Saturday, two weeks after resumption. Liam was still thinking; Amara was suddenly distant. She rarely ate at the cafeteria; she was always in the library reading an oddly familiar book. She seldom talked to the Royals nor to Alice and Lanzer always had an understanding look in his eyes as she gave excuses to avoid them.

Talina: penny for your thoughts?

He was overlooking the forest from his bedroom window, glaring at the forest as he tried to figure his mate out.

Liam: I'm looking at the evergreen trees outside my window.

Talina: more like glaring. {she stands at his back} you're seeping out; your aura is clouding my senses.

Liam was silent.

Liam: so that's why you're disturbing my peace.

Talina: *sigh* what are you really thinking about?

Liam: Amara is acting strange {still staring at the trees}

Talina: I should have known, what is it now?

Liam: I think Lanzer told her something.

Talina: it's just your paranoia. She is your mate; very close but yet so far.

The house had been remodeled to per usual an exquisite taste. His bedroom painted a sharp gold color.

Liam spun around to face Talina.

Liam: I know what I am saying Talina. Yes, she is my mate.

Talina: liam, don't make this any difficult. You can barely control yourself and now you're pushing it.

Liam: {Liam lashes out} you don't understand, she is my mate, mine to protect and mine to care for Talina.

Talina was silent, staring at Liam. For the second time in her sixteen years of living she was speechless and the cause was still the same; Liam.

Liam: I am going out.

Liam walked out leaving a still speechless Talina.