ACT TWENTY FOUR

Silence ensued.

His footsteps were the only thing he heard as he drew closer.

Liam: do you not know what privacy is?

He turned around to face Liam.

Fred: the door was wide open. {smirking}

Liam: sarcastic and wrong reply.

In the twinkle of an eye, Liam held Fred by his throat lifting him off his feet.

Liam: What are you looking for?

Fred: nothing, just the reason why your houses is a complete disaster.

Liam: I am pretty sure it's not your business. {Liam's grip tightened} Beta.

Fred: why are you hiding her?

Liam: what are you talking about?

Fred: your mate.

Fredrick felt the room chill with his answer.

Liam: like I said {lifting Fredrick higher off the ground} not your business.

Liam didn't like that Fredrick knew of his only weakness. Compelling him to forget wasn't an option at the moment, telling him he was demented to think he had found his mate and would not have claimed her by now seemed like the better option. Fredrick was smart if he wanted him off his trail he needed to be smart like he had always been.

Fred: you know it was strange at first but, the cafeteria incident was the give-away. The way the temperature dropped when you saw her sitting on Lanzer's lap.

That stirred something him, the picture had remained in his mind, taunting him. He was for sure angry but, he had to play this game to win and at the end of the day; protect her.

Liam: you know, I always thought you were smart, Beta but, today you disappointed me. {Liam shrugs still holding Fred.}

Confusion flashed in Fredrick's eyes.

Fred: what are you talking about, stop trying to hide the truth we both know.

Liam smirks, it was a look of pure evil like he knew something Fredrick didn't.

Liam: Fredrick, please spare me the talk. So what if she is my mate, my equal, what are you going to do about it? Beta, you came to my house search for a clue for my very own mate being Amara but do get one thing straight {looking into Fred's eyes} she is no one to me as you are nothing dearest Beta, understand?

Fredrick blinked. What was wrong with him, he was obsessed few minutes ago with Liam's mate but, now he felt like he didn't care. He felt empty, none the less he answered Liam's question robotically.

Fred: yes.

Liam: good, now out of my house. {he dropped Fred on his feet and out Fredrick left.}

Liam collapsed to his knees the moment Fredrick was out of his gallery. What he had done, it had been a while and for sure it would take current practicing to get used to again.

Liam had an asernal of powers as a superior werewolf and one of those was compelling. It is such a strange term for werewolves but, well at home to vampires.

The big question is what exactly was the superior wolf that made werewolves to be at the top of the food chain. It was a secret he only knew the answer to or so he thought.

Though in Fonton Academy, Amara sat at her study table, glasses on reading The Octagon getting closer to the definition of the superior wolf.