ACT SIXTEEN.

Airport NYC.

The fresh air of New York hit Liam's nose the moment he arrived on the swift. He found it hard to admit though, he missed it.

Talina: who's coming to get us? (She comes out of the swift, LIam had his back to her.)

Liam: Neil Storage. Why the mourning vibes?

Talina: I am the witch, you are the werewolf. Let's not get our roles mixed up. (She walks to stand by Liam.) look you, seem rather...

Liam: tense?

Talina: yeah, tense since I spoke about your mate before we left the North. Look, Liam when we started off I didn't like you at all but, you saved me thenyou accepted me as yours, taught me magic, taught me to fight, fought that I stayed in the North shared some moments of in your still progressing immortal life with me. So please don't shut me out from helping you.

Liam was silent.

Talina: Liam please let me return the favour. (Tears streaming down her face.)

Liam: come, Talina. Neil's waiting for us. (Liam turned holding his hand out to Talina. She grabbed it and together they walked to the vehicle which awaited them.)

Green Estate.

Liam's Mansion.

The car parked in front of the stairs to Liam's home. Liam opened the door and came out, pulling Talina along with him, their hands still linked.

Liam: Neil, thank you.

Neil gave a smile.

Neil: welcome home, sir. Miss Talina. Goodnight.

Neil had stuck with Liam in spite of him bringing Talina to their world and taking her under his wing he still trusted him and his decision.

Liam and Talina walked up the stairs till Liam. Suddenly turned and saw his Beta in his car parked and staring at him and Talina. Some weren't so supportful nor were they willing to act on it because they didn't know what Talina was to him.

Talina: let's go. (Talina pulled him to move ahead with her.)

Liam removed his coat and Talina's and as he shut the door.

Talina: I kind of miss this place. What was it I spent I spent here, one week, two?

Liam: one week. Our suitcases will arrive shortly but, in the meantime I need to show you something, follow me.

Liam took Talina upstairs where his gallery was. When he unlocked it with its passcode; everywhere was dark. He walked in further giving room for Talina to walk in as well.

Liam: lights on. (Everywhere lite up.)

The room was huge containing a lot of paintings.

Talina: nice art collection? (She walked in staring in awe.)

Liam: you said I should allow you to help me. This isn't payment for everything I have done for everything have done for you, you don't need to pay me back. I just want you to see and to help like you said. So (Liam walks ahead to the centre piece which was covered.) this is my mate

The moment Talina's eyes connected with the painting she gasped and she fainted. She was having a vision.