ACT ELEVEN.

Fonton Academy.

Liam got out of the vehicle the moment it arrived at its destination. Why did he come to school today, his eyes were red, though he wore sunshades to cover it, he could just have stayed back? He thought.

Liam looked around and then at his watch, it was lunchtime. Liam wasn't in the mood for lunch so he headed to the art classroom.

Mr. Vietam: Mr. Green.

Liam: Afternoon, Mr. Vietam.

Mr. Vietam: You weren't in class today, why if I may ask?

How would he describe Talina; work, personal issue, important matter?

Liam: just an important matter to tend to. Please excuse me.

Liam moved to his usual seat at the back. It was his favourite seat for two reasons; he could over see everything here one and two it was quiet here. Something caught Liam's eye in front.

Mr. Vietam had walked out with his phone to his ear when it rang out. Liam ceased the opportunity to see the painting.

He traced the pattern with his forefinger. Whoever did this was gifted he had to admit. He couldn't really tell how he was feeling, he just couldn't explain it because of the spell Talina had casted.

Amara: excuse me, Mr. Vie—tam.

Liam looked up to see a girl cladded in a red top and dark skinny jeans. She had brown hair and dark eyes. What was he expecting flaming red hair and sparkly brown eyes that drove him insane? He thought.

Amara: who are you?

Amara had rushed all the way after telling Alice she forgot her painting in the classroom. Alice went to the cafeteria without her because she was craving for some cheesecakes.

Amara stared at the beauty in front of her. He was sum total perfection. Light brown hair that was styled in a quiff and the perfect set of red eyes she had ever seen. He was cladded in black and black giving of the dark vibes in waves. Someone turned on the heater? She thought.

Amara: ehm... excuse me, I just came to grab my painting. Sorry for asking who you were, you see I am the new girl and all. {she walked closer till she stood a foot away from him.}

Really close, Amara, she scolded herself. She grabbed her painting in one hand and stretched the other.

Amara: Amara Louis.

Liam stared at the beauty in front of him. He couldn't help but stare. Where were his senses when he needed them? He needed them to tell him whether this female in front of him smiling was his mate because it was taking all his will power not to mark her.

But, he couldn't, he wasn't sure because she was meant to have flaming red hair.

Liam: Liam. {he forced out.}

She dropped her hand when he didn't shake it. Her smile faltering a bit.

Mr. Vietam walked in.

Mr. Vietam: Amara, what are you doing here, its lunchtime?

Amara turned around.

Amara: Mr. Vietam, I was just leaving. I just came to grab my painting from this morning before I met Li... {she turned to see no one at her back.}

Mr. Vietam: Amara, its best you go to the cafeteria. Lunch will soon be over.

Amara: {she looked confused.} okay.

Her feet carrying her out on their accord though her head turned back looking for a particular guy with the most beautiful red eyes.

Hallway.

Liam had never appreciated his quick feet and stealth till this very moment. He needed to get out of here and fast.

Pulling his phone out from his pocket, he dialed Neil's number.

Liam: Mr. Storage, where are you?

Never had Neil heard Liam Green sound so disturbed since the time he knew him.

Neil: leaving Gradel.

Liam: come get me now.

Neil: on my way, sir.