TWENTY THREE.

Act 2: scene 4.

Neil's house.

Liam was tapped in his mind. He was angry, very angry about his mate and Lanzer. Even picturing them fueled the fire burning in him.

As of now, he has to wake up slowly, Liam peeled his eyes open. He took in his surroundings. He wasn't in his home and certainly not his bed room. He was guessing Neil's not his beta's, his taste was quite extravagant nor Freya's. Talina didn't really like her.

Slowly, Liam got up to see himself still dressed in his yesterday's clothing.

Just then Talina walked in with a tray in hand.

Talina: hi, how do you feel?

Liam: for some odd reason, relaxed.

Talina: good. I brought you some tea to relax.

Liam: I can't really relax. I found my mate, she needs to be by my side not by that mutt's.

Talina: I told Neil and before you get angry, I had to but what I couldn't get was the wolf's name.

Liam: Fonton, Fonton Lanzer.

Talina: Liam you need to be calm for eveeryone's safety and most especially for your mate. You have to control it.

Liam: what exactly, the urge to murder Lanzer?

Liam sound agitated, he was flaring.

Talina: you're a king. You didn't spend two years away when you found her a couple of weeks or a month won't hurt you. Start from somewhere I'll get you some clothes.

Liam: there is pretty much nothing to select, they are all black.

Talina: I noticed. {silence} liam where are we going to stay while your house is being remodeled or well repaired?

Liam: school hostel, Talina. Now please excuse me, I need a shower, please get me the clothes you brought along.

Talina sat put for some time. The moment the door closed to the bathroom. They need to get to school today to cover tracts, sadly Liam would have to stomach somethings today. She went to retrieve his clothes.

*****************************************************************

Outside Liam's Mansion.

Fred: quite a trashy scene?

Neil: beta {he nodded}. Why are you here?

Fredrick grinned.

Fred: I saw the door wide open, which was unusual mind you and the construction people so I walked in knowing Liam wasn't here. {Fredrick looked around the disaster around him} what aggravated the king, the witch or his real mate?

Neil: I have no idea what you speak of. The king was simply in a pissed off mood and decided to take his anger out on his house.

Fred chuckled, his smile immediately shifting to serious.

Fred: I am not asking as an equal but as a superior Neil, what caused this?

Neil: I don't know anything, sir. When I came it was already like this.

Fred: so you wouldn't mind if I took a look around, would you, not that I was asking?

Fred sped his way upstairs ignoring Neil light threats. He needed to find something to prove his theory correct, anything.

He moved from room to room, every time he entered a new room it looked more disastrous than the last.

He then came across a gallery; Liam's gallery. It was not as bad as the others. This must contain the answers to his questions.

He walked in, eyeing the place. Scattered, torn apart paintings were in sight. Only one stood out, left from unshattered from the gruesome state of the entire place.

He took slow steps though he was agitated to know what was on the canvas.

Liam: beta.

A cold voice stopped him in his tracks, Liam.