14| fight for you

Începe de la început

"Thank you, Alexandra. You're a good person." She sniffled at me, taking the money gently before lunging herself at me in a big hug.

"You're welcome. And if you ever need anything else, go to the little bakery called Tal's Treats, and ask for Natalia. Tell her that you're looking for me and she'll help you, okay?" I told her sternly, not wanting this to be her life forever. She nodded at me and smiled at me gratefully, before standing up and walking towards a small cafe for some food.

I walked away from the spot where Georgia was sat, and pulled out my phone to see Sebastian calling me.

"Where the fuck are you, Alexandra? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago!" He asked me angrily through the phone.

"Sebastian relax okay? I just helped a little girl who looked like she was going to pass out from the cold." I told him quietly, not in the mood to indulge into one of our many arguments because of what I've just seen.

"Where are you? My fight is starting in ten minutes!" He exasperated, panting heavily.

"I'm coming up to the building now, meet me out the front." I told him sternly, not in the mood for his bullshit tonight and hung up on him.

I walked up to the rundown building, a big beefy and bald man standing outside the door holding a clipboard in his hands. I took a deep breath and began approaching him, his appearance making me slightly apprehensive about what's to come next.

"Hi! I'm Sebastian Kingsley's girlfriend, and I was wondering if you could let me in please?" I asked Mr Muscles very nicely, putting my million dollar smile on my face. He scowled at me in response, looking me up and down making me slightly uncomfortable.

"No. We don't let your kind in here, now please fuck off pretty girl." He aggressively told me, his eyes hardening at me.

"My kind? What do you mean?" I asked him sassily, popping my hip out and placing my hand on top, whilst I cocked an rundown at him and pursed my lips.

"The rich kind, the kind that uses daddy's money, the kind that don't belong here. Now if you won't move yourself, I'll have one of my men remove you." He spat at me in disgust, eyeing my small frame as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well how come you let Sebastian fight here? He's from the same place as me." I asked him with annoyance laced in my voice.

"That's it lady, boys? Get rid of her!" He shouted out towards three beefy men behind him, who looked at me with smirks and walked over to me quickly. Each of them grabbed ahold of me, dragging me away from the building and towards an abandoned alley.

"Hey! Stop manhandling me, you fucking assholes!" I screamed at them, trying my best to shove them away from me.

"Lexi!" I heard a familiar voice shout out towards me. I looked up to see a shirtless Sebastian running towards me quickly.

"Let go of her, she's my girlfriend you assholes!" He shouted at the three guys holding onto me, before ripping them off of me one by one. I ran up to him, rubbing my arms from the slight pain. He looked down at me concerned, checking my body for any injuries. I gave him a slight smile to ensure him that I'm okay before walking up towards the three men who looked at me with guilt ridden faces.

"Didn't your mothers ever teach you to treat women with respect? Next time you manhandle me, I will make sure that you disappear; as if you never even existed. Bye boys." I told them with a sweet smile before grabbing Sebastian's hand and strutted off towards the entrance.

"That was hot as fuck Lexi." I heard Sebastian mumble to me, squeezing my hand.

"Yes well, no one messes with Alexandra Black, I'm a bad bitch and the world should know about it." I told him cheekily, the corners of my lips quirking up into a sly smirk.