lmaooo finally an update

This boutta be short asf

-----

The whole ride was filled with my favorite songs blasting on the radio and getting some alone time for once. Not that I didn't get enough alone time, or that I didn't enjoy spending time with Kai, I guess I just don't get time to process everything that's happened the past few weeks.

Oh well.

I parked in the 7/11 parking lot, the sign on the front of the building being the only thing to dimly light the dark space. Shivering against the cold, I stepped out of my car and I walked over to the doors. I gripped the door handle, nervously opening it, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I swiftly turned around to see Aviva, dressed in full, really cute winter attire and holding two canned sodas in her hands.

"Hey Aviva! What did you want to meet for?" I said, taking a soda from her hand. It was already opened and had a straw stuck in it. I took a sip of the cola as she took my free hand and led me to the side of the building.

"I just wanted to talk. It's been a while."

"Understandable. I miss you." I nodded.

"I miss you too. You know I was thinking maybe, should we...start over, kind of? I mean, can we just forget," she chuckled nervously, "you know, what I said that day."

"Aviva..."

"No! I-I don't think I meant it anymore. Um, I, found someone else."

I nearly did a spit take. "Really?!"

She nodded.

"Who?!"

"Well um, he goes to a different school than us, but he's really sweet and honestly just...perfect? H...His name is uh...J-Jake."

She seemed really hesitant to tell me but I brushed it off. Maybe she was embarrassed? Maybe he's ugly? I laughed quietly at the thought.

"Well good luck with him!"

She smiled, "Mhm. How are things with Kai?"

"Mm, they're good. Someone is trying to ruin that though..."

"W-WHAT?!"

"Holy shit, calm down. Just a crazy ex." I laughed quietly and she seemed to calm down a bit.

We spent a while hanging out and catching up until it started getting really late. So I decided it was time to go home. I offered her a ride but she declined and said someone was picking her up. Probably that Jake guy.

I got in my car and started the drive back home.

- - - -

The sound of a car rolling into the parking lot of the gas station was heard through the night, making Aviva look up from her phone. She stuffed her phone in her back pocket and stepped forward to the now parked car.

"Caleb, this isn't right."

"Wot are you talking about?" A thick Australian accent asked.

"Y/n and Kai are happy together and I still care about them. They're my friends."

"They hurt you."

"It's not their fault." She retorted to the Australian.

"Whatevah. Get een."

The brunette simply nodded and made her way into the passenger seat of the car.

She sighed, "I'm serious, you know. We'll move on eventually."

Caleb stayed silent, staring straight forward at the road.

"Caleb-?"

"I already have moved on."

"Then why are we still doing this."

"Because..." He trailed off. The car stopped at a stop sign and he averted his gaze to Aviva. "Because it was the only way I'd be able to spend time with you."

"W-What? I don't understand..."

"Aviva...it's you. You're the one I love."

"Well why didn't you say so?" Aviva replied lowly, leaning in for a kiss as he did the same. She peered up at him through her long fake eye lashes as their lips met. Both of their eyes closed slowly as they melted into the kiss. Yey.

- - -;:/+3)#;#:

I hope you know half of this is satirely written the way it is but it still counts as part of the story sO