six

Did u know this was originally gonna be a Damiar fanfic but it ended up as a Kai fanfic lmao

____________

We arrived at y/n's house and immediately ran up to her room. We jumped into the bed and Panda ran and attacked me. Y/n couldn't stop laughing. "Get her off of me! Ahh!!"

She finally pulled Panda off of me and laid her in her lap. "Thanks." I said wiping the dog slobber off of my face.

"What do you wanna do? I mean it's already late."

"It's only four, Kai. We have so much time."

I thought for a second. "I don't know, wanna watch a movie? Ooo! Can I do your make up?" I asked excitedly.

"How about both?"

"Yay!" I basically squeeled as I ran into the bathroom to grab y/n's make up case. As I grabbed it I saw a piece of paper on the floor with writing on it.

"Sorry it didn't work out, but give it another shot?-Caleb" I stared at it for a second. Isn't Caleb her ex? How the fuck did that get there?

"Everything okay in there Kai?!" I heard yn yell so I quickly crumbled up the paper and shoved it in my pocket. "Yeah" I simply replied, walking out of the bathroom.

I sat the make up case down on a little table pulled up to the edge of the bed. "What kinda look we going for?"

"Make me look like you."

"I don't think anyone can achieve the maximum beauty of- ow!" I was cut off my y/n flicking me in the forehead.

"Jesus you have some hard fingers" she laughed at my stupid comment as I dug through her make up trying to find anything similar to what I wear.

I eventually found something and laid it all out on the table while yn picked a movie. "Wanna go live again?" She asked. I nodded and she set up her phone on the table and started the live.

"Hey, adk us some questions!" She said after some people joined. I started doing her make up as more and more people joined.

"How old are you? I'm 18. Do you still go to school? Yes sadly. Are you and Kai dating? Nope, I wish" she laughed making me blush but luckily no one could see it. It was obviously a joke but I knew it had at least some truth to it.

I finished yns makeup and she told me she loved it, which made me confident. And we hung out on live with the movie still playing, when all of a sudden we heard a loud noise in the kitchen.

My eyes immediately darted around the room to see if panda was in here, and she is. "Yo what the fuck was that?"

"I don't know," she shook her head,"I'm gonna go see."

"Wait no I'll go, you stay here with the stream" I said quickly getting up and rushing down stairs.

I looked around and saw nothing. Until I did. I looked through the glass sliding door and a whole plant pot had fallen. It didn't seem like much of a deal and i just thought it was probably the wind so I went back up stairs.

"Oh yeah don't tell him any of this. This is our little secret." I heard y/n say as I approached her room. I walked in casually even though I was now curious.

"Who?" I asked sitting on the bed and putting up all the make up stuff. "Not you" she joked.

"Alright fine. Keep secrets then."

"Noooo now I feel ba-" she was cut off by another loud thump from down stairs.

"Kai what was wrong earlier?" Yn asked worriedly.

"Nothing, a plant pot just fell outside. I'm gonna go see what that was though" I went back down stairs and saw nothing, again.

What the fuck is going on?

"Y/n! Come down here please!" I shouted and she came running down. "What what's wrong?"

"Nothing that's the point" she scrunched up her nose in confusion and scanned the room.

"I don't know, maybe we should just end the stream and go to bed. It's starting to rain anyway so it was probably just the wind knocking something down again," she suggested as she gestured her hand towards the staircase.

"Yeah but we haven't even eaten dinner, and it's still early" "It's fine Kai, unless you want something. I'm exhausted. I don't know why I just think I need to sleep."

I nodded slowly, "okay."

We ended the live and went back upstairs. We both changed into some pyjamas and laid in bed watching a different movie than before.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt her head on my chest and her arm drape over my torso. I sighed with a smile as I drifted off into sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a knock on the door. I groaned and looked at the clock. It was 1 am, who could be here? I tried to wake up y/n but she wouldn't budge, so I quietly got up and went down stairs.

I peeped through the peephole on the door and saw Caleb. Yn's ex. Great.

I opened the door slowly.

"Hi, I- who- do I have the wrong house?" He asked in his stupid Australian accent (I love his accent but Kai tends to not like Caleb very much in this ok I know he loves his friends irl but shh it's a fanfic).

"Are you looking for y/n?"

He nodded.

"Then no. What do you want?"

"I need to talk to her, please."

I glared at him for a second, thinking. I could just say no and close the door on him right then and there. But was I gonna do that? Noar.

"Alright. I'll go wake her up" I tried closing the door but he put his foot in between the door and the doorframe. "Wait, can I come in until she gets down here? Please?"

I looked at him for a good second. He was almost drenched wet because of the storm outside. And he looked desperate as fuck.

I sighed,"yeah. of course." I opened the door for him and showed him to the couch. I laid a nearby towel down on it and he sat on top of it.

I glanced at him one more time before running up the stairs and going into y/n's room.

I saw her sitting up rubbing her head.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Where did you go?"

I shook my head and sat next to her, "Heard a knock at the door, it's Caleb."

Her eyes widened and she looked at me. "Caleb as in, ex Caleb?!" I nodded.

"Oh my god" she mumbled and got up.

___________

wOw SoMeOnEs JeAlOuS- also it'll be in your pov next chapter lmao sorry about all the Kai pov rn