five

Hi guys so me and my friend Tori are writing a story together about Damiar and Kai and y/n lol. You should check it out it's called Once Upon A Benkro.

___________

I changed my shorts into sweatpants but kept my pajama shirt on, slipped on a pair of shoes and started my walk to the park. I listened to music the whole way there, I'm always listening to music. I guess it just comforts me.

When I finally got there I decided to walk around and swing on the swings and be depressed for a little bit before walking to the pond. I approached the bridge and walked over it. A few people waved at me and smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

But there seemed to be no geese or ducks around. So I sat down on a bench on the bridge and waited for any geese to come flying.

I was bored as hell not gonna lie, but it beats being at home and sulking all day. The sun was bright and the air was cool, it was a beautiful day. So today I was appreciating that. I decided to walk around some more, picking flowers and what not.

Soon I approached the train tracks. How the fuck did I make it all the way over here? I laighed quietly to myself at how easily I can get lost when I'm distracted.

I sat down by the tracks when I heard rustling in the trees behind me. I quickly stood up and looked around. That's when I saw a dog run straight at me and jump on me, knocking me down and making me land on my back.

"Panda?!" I laughed as she started licking my face. "Ahaha, sorry about that." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Damiar. "Oh hey, Damiar, right?"

"Yeah. I'm walking Kai's dog for him right now. Kai's been looking sad lately and I don't know why." I nodded then looked up confused.

"Wait, is Kai here right now?" He nodded as he picked up Panda.

"Yeah, he's sitting down on a fallen tree back there." He chuckled slightly.

"Can you take me to him?"

"Sure." He nodded towards the path through the trees and I followed him as he walked.

We got to a sign that said caution but Damiar said just to ignore it. We finally made it to Kai sitting on a fallen tree, just looking all sad and shit.

Why should he be sad? If there was something really wrong he'd tell me, right? We tell each other everything. And if it's about last night he shouldn't be sad, I'm the one who's sad.

"Kai? Are you alright?" I asked and he looked up at me with glossy eyes. "Oh. Yn," he said wiping his face with his sleeve, "yeah, why? I-I mean, what's up? Why are you here? You should be at school." I shrugged as I sat down next to him.

"I wanted to take the day off, I'm stressed about it. So I came to feed the ducks and geese, but there weren't any around. So I was just walking and then Panda attacked me." He laughed and sniffled.

"You know you can tell me anything right? I know you're sad." At this point Damiar was gone, and had taken Panda with him.

"I don't wanna talk about it. You'll hate me" I was taken aback.

"What?! I'll never hate you! Are you serious, I-" I sighed in frustration not being able to get the words out. He laid his face in his hands. "I'm sorry." "You really make me mad, in the good way," I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for what happened last night. It was stupid of me to ask that" I said after a few minutes of silence passed.

"Don't be sorry. I should be sorry, I'm the worst!"

I laughed quietly, "No you're not, you can't control how you feel."

(666 words)

"I wish you could, cuz I'm confused as fuck." I smiled softly as I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"It's alright, we all feel that way sometimes," I said and he smiled and stood up, "You wanna go find Damiar with me and then go back to your place? I'm in need of spending some time with my best friend."

We found Damiar on the playground with Panda and told him we were going back to my place. We walked to the exit of the park together and Damiar gave us Panda and her leash and said bye before walking off to his car. We went on a nice walk back to my house.

"Kai, do you have a crush on Damiar?" I joked and he playfully punched me in the arm. "What? No! He's a close friend but not that kind of close friend!" I laughed as we continued walking.

"Hey can we stop at this corner store?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked while grabbing his hand so we could cross the street. I felt my heart flutter when I did that. Very bold, Yn, very bold.

"I want some cheap lil candies, just like bubblegum and dum dums 'n shit"

"I don't think they sell shit though" I said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up" he laughed as we walked in. The guy working the cash register knew us, so he let us bring Panda in.

"They have slushies here?!" I almost yelled as Kai walked into the candy isle. "I guess so" he said, not really interested.

"Fine, you don't seem very enthusiastic about it so I'll just get me and Panda one." He peeked out from the isle and I stuck my tongue out at him as I walked over to the slushie machine.

Kai's POV

I rolled my eyes at Y/n and went back into the candy isle and dug through the plastic jars. They had so much candy for like 5¢ and it was just amazing to me. After I'd gotten about a dollar worth the candy, yn came into the isle with a slushie in her hand. "Panda's better than you anyway." I flipped her off jokingly and she did the same to me.

"So do you like Damiar or do you think he's lame?" I asked as I waited at the counter for Y/n to pick her candy. I was a little scared that she'd get to know damiar more, and then start liking him and not me. A little possessive of me maybe, but isn't that how crushes work?

"I don't know, I don't really know the guy. Seems cool, probably makes corny puns all the time. I like his make up though."

"What about my make up!"

"Your make up will always be the best, Kai" she said walking up to the counter and standing next to me. She handed me a dollar and we paid for our stuff and left.

I wish I didn't say what I said last night, I'm such a fucking idiot. I love her, so much, and I wish I didn't. Cause I know I'll never be able to be with her. I know how she is with relationships, and I don't want us to end up like her last ones.

1218 words
_______

ooooo cliffhanger kindaaa