A night with Homicidal Werewolves

Start from the beginning

"Oh thank god. I thought you were gonna shoot me." She gave me a look. "Okay, not funny. But really I could use the help of a hunter. I mean I thought I was following Cora's footprints and I ended up following yours, soo. Yeah help would be nice."

Third Person POV

Stiles stopped the car in front of the pool. The Stilinski and Lottie got out. "Lydia!"

"Lydia! Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, That over there.. Not okay." The strawberry blond shivered.

"Yeah alright, I'm gonna call my dad." The boy said, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I already called 911."

"You called the police before you called us?" The Holmes girl asked her friend.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?"

The two other teens share a look, "YES!"

"Okay, at the very least call Cait or Scott." The Brown haired girl tells the others.

"Yeah Okay, Lottie call your sister."

"Hey Lottie whats up?"

"Allison?"

"Uhh yeah your sister is currently lighting her hand on fire to help look for two wolves, she thought holding the phone might not be the best Idea."

"Okay. Put me on speaker. Okay Lydia found a dead body. I mean Throat ripped out, blood all over. It's like the frick' shining up in here. I mean if two little twins girls come out of the woods, and ask us to play with them forever and ever. I won't be surprised."

"Us? Okay, wait who's with you?"

"Stiles and Lydia."

"Okay, do you think you can get a little closer to make sure it was Them?"

"Make sure it was Them. Cait who else is going around ripping throats out?"

"Just do it." The Holmes girl does as her sister says. One thing stands clear. A silver ring that the man's blood seems to avoid. It had one word on it. Purity.

First Person POV~Caitlin Roads/Holmes

Allison hangs up the phone. We were only armed with a bow and whatever I could come up with if we met the two betas. "Allison."

"Yeah?"

"Real wolves can track their prey by scent, right?"

"Yeah up to two miles."

"Do you mind being beat?" God this was such a bad idea.

"Depends."

"If you nick your finger let the blood drip, do you think we could attract them?"

"Yeah." Allison smirk, "You hide, the moon has control over them, but not you. If we can use that to our advantage, we could use you as a weapon, part of the trap." I did as she said hiding behind a tree as she cut her finger. The blood slowly dripped to the ground. Allison threw me one end of a trip wire. Lining the wire and net we set up our trap.

"Okay, get to high ground you only have four arrows. Is there any other way you can track them?"
"Yeah, they have a higher heat signature." She holds up a set of binoculars. "I can track them with these." I smile and go back to my hiding spot.

When I closed my eyes to catch my breath. A set of images passed over my mind. Aiden standing over someone who I couldn't see. He was changing their wrist to a wall. Scott Allison and Stiles, dead in three tubs of ice and water. Boyd with a vault over his chest as he tried to drown himself. Scott covered in gasoline, a flair of some sort in his hand. Scott pushing past a circle of mountain ash, his eyes becoming red. Scott sitting in my room, he was talking to someone but I couldn't see who, his eyes shining red. Scott being pushed against a set of lockers. There was no one there but he was talking like someone was right there, like an invisible focus was holding him there. His eyes were closed like he was trying to ignore something. What really scared me was the fact the only word I could hear was him saying my name.