The Start Of The End

Start from the beginning

"Can you hear what they're saying?"

"Uhh Yeah. Stiles and I went to a party last night. Apparently the host has gone missing. Stiles was the last person to see her."

Stiles now thinks the Alphas took Heather ( The girl from the party) to turn her. He was pretty frantic as we walked down the halls. "Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers."

"But what would a pack of Alphas need with a beta?"

"Scott's got a point, Stiles."

"I don't care. All right? This girl.. Our moms were best friends before mine died, all right? We used to take frickin' bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her."

"Then we need Isaac to remember." Scott says.

"Remember what?" Stiles points out.

"The girl?"

"Yeah the girl."

"Okay but how. Peter and Derek couldn't get him to? Do you know any other werewolves with a better trick?"
    "Maybe not a werewolf. But someone who knows a lot about them."

That's the story of how we ended up pouring out 18 bags of ice into freezing water. Deaton told us he could almost hipnotis Isaac into remembering who or what he saw. "You will be half transformed. It will let us access your subconscious mind." Deaton explained to the blue eyed brit.

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott asked.

"Very slow."

"Okay, how far from dead will it be?" I asked the emissary.

"Very close." Isaac dipped his hand into the water.

The brit looked up, "It's safe, thought, right?"

"Do you want me to answer honestly?"
    "No. No, not really." The sound of rubber snaps behind us. I turn my head to see Stiles snapping a glove on his left hand.

"What?" We all just give him a look. Stiles rolls his eyes and rips off the glove.

Isaac stands from the floor. "Isaac if you don't want to do this you don't have to." I tell my friend. His only response was taking off his shirt. Due to our height difference I ended up looking right at Isaac's abbs. "Okay those are glorious. Is that like a thing with you werewolves? Do all of you just have amazing abs?"

"Shut the hell up, Cait." Isaac told me.

"No, my sister's right." Lottie's voice comes from the doorway. "Those are heavenly."

    I notice Stiles roll his eyes at her. "You're late." I tell her as she walks closer to me and Scott.

    "Chloe's a bitch."

    "Fair enough." Isaac exhales and steps in water. Slowly Derek and Scott push him under. The water and ice spills over onto the floor. Isaac comes up from the water his eyes are yellow and his fangs are barred but Scott and Derek push him back under. He squirms under the water and Stiles and I hold down his feet.

    "Hold him." Deaton tells us.

    "We're trying." Derek yells back pushing his beta under the water for a third time. Soon Isaac's body goes still and his head floats above the water. For a second I thought he was dead, but then Isaac takes a breath in.

    "Now remember, only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton says. We all nod. "Isaac? Can you hear me?"

    "Yes. I can hear you."