Chapter LXX

"What do you mean you are not sure?"   Tammy asked flummoxed as she stared at brother.   A crowd had gathered to watch as they other two officers tried to get Stan to his feet.

"You have no right to do this."  He yelled.

"I know."  Brandon said as the side of his face continued to throb in pain.  "But if I was to press charges against everyone who ever hit me there would be a lot of people going to jail."   Not to mention all that people that he had hit over the years.   He had blackened the eye of several of his fellow students over the years.   Given a few bloody lip as well.  Fortunately they had no pressed charges.

"This is not some school yard scrap Brandon."  Tammy said.  "This is a grown man punching..."  She was about to say kid but quickly stopped herself.

"A younger grown man."  Brandon said with a smirk.

Brandon then saw the manager come towards them and Stan began to beg him for help.  "Talk to these buffoons will you.  Tell them that I am your friend."

"I don't want you anywhere near my place of business again."  He said and Stan's face dropped.

"You can't do that."  He yelled.

"I just did."  The manager replied.  "Deputies please remove him from our premises."

"But...but I am one of your vendors."  Stan cried.  "You can't do this."  He said as he was dragged towards the front entrance.

"You're not going to be our vendor for long."   The manager muttered as he walked towards.  Stan howled as he dragged to the front door.   Several of the younger customers laughed as they took pictures of the spectacle before them.   Brandon thought that Buddy is going to really regret that his missed this.   I guess he will get an opportunity to see it on social media at some point.

The manager who was man in his late forties that Brandon walked over to him.   Brandon thought how he had known Chester Morse practically his entire life then again growing up in a ten of eleven thousand I guess that's not really that great of feet.  

"Is everyone okay?"   He asked as he walked over to them.

"Yes Mister Morse."  Brandon said and Brooks and Butch said they were fine as well.

"I wanted to assure you that he will never be allowed on these premises again."   Brandon noticed a look of absolute joy across the gathered staff members faces.

"Thank you."  Brandon said.

Chester then looked at Manuel.  "Please refund them for their game and their food."   

"I will sir."  Manuel said.  

"And I think we all can get back to work."  The three then said yes sir and headed back to their stations.   Manuel grabbed their food receipt which sat on the tray and said that he woud get some ice over to him.

"Deputy."   The manager said and then walked off.

"Mister Morse."   Tammy said and then returned her attention to Brandon.  "You can't let him get away this with Brandon."

"I know."  He said giving him an uncomfortable look.  "But he is my mom's brother and it would break her heart if I pressed charges against her."   And even though he was not happy with the torment that she had inflicted upon and the others today he could not bring himself to do that to her.

"Well he was not too concern what striking punching his sister's son would to do her."  Tammy said.

"Good point Tammy."  Butch said.