And for who are they?

"Good day to you,  Mrs Maxwell and Maxwell-sama.  I sincerely apologize for the earlier scene"

Yes.

It's Maxwell-sama and his Okaasama that came to visit. 

I have a bad feeling about this.

"My~ such a beautiful lady you are,  Bettina-san.  Please have a seat and join us"

Mrs Maxwell gracefully invited me and I did as she said.  I slowly sat beside Okaaasama and even though I can't see her eyes at all,  I am sure as hell that she's already digging holes in my head.

Mouh~

Stop scaring me Okaasama

I already apologize, you know uwu~

"Good day,  Bet.. Reinhart-sama" Maxwell greeted me.

I secretly kicked him under the table when he almost had a slip of tongue, calling me Betti-chi.

Don't you dare in front of Okaasama idiot!

You're just going to make her feel happy and I won't going to like that kind of happiness, definitely not!  Not in a million years hmp!

"Betti-chan?  For you to run around like that,  is something that matters? "

Okaasa smiled asking me softly but I know that deep inside, she want to nag at me huhu.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Uhn~ Okaasama,  please pardon my rudeness from earlier.  Well,  about that matter,  it can wait for later"

I answered.

The two mothers spoke with each other giving pleasantries and stuff and even inserting some kind of marriage matters in between the topic that Maxwell-sama and I would communicate using our eyes.

"My~ I am sure it is nice to have Bettina-san as a daughter-in-law"

Σ(O_O;)

*Kuuuuk*

"Eh? "

"*Cough*, Okaasama!! "

Maxwell-sama,  who was now as red as tomato called out his mother which was only answered with a smile, ignoring him afterwards

I bit my lower lip.

Whaaaat?!

Oi.

What the heck are you all thinking?!

Me and Maxwell-sama?!

Oi.

Can I hang myself?!

Oi.

Damnit stop!!

I'm going to be a nun!!

I wanna be nun!

What daughter-in-law?!

Who is your daughter in law!

Oi.

I'm so done.

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

****

With me and Maxwell-sama,  interfering and protesting to their topic, the two mothers decided to sent us two to the other side of the earth.. Joke,  to the other side of the garden by the pretense of us getting a time alone with each other.

Who wants it!

Damn.

"Mouh~ I didn't know your Mother and Okaasama would be in this kind of talk"

I started. 

"I'm sorry,  Betti-chi"

"Gosh,  stop apologizing. Why didn't you message me about your visit in the first place anyway? "

I said,  annoyed. He ran his hand through his hair and smiled bitterly.

"I was also surprised and just got dragged here"

I sighed and blew my bangs. 

Ahh this is so frustrating.

"By the way,  how is it going between you and Alice-sama? "

I change the topic and his face suddenly lit up. Ugh

Damn boy in love.

Tss.

Damn love birds tch.

"Well,  we're getting to know each other slowly and I can see we're almost there"

"Good for you, Maxwell-sama  However, does Mrs Maxwell know about her already? "

He shook his head and sigh afterwards.

"I'm afraid it will take time"

Ohh..

The status difference.

Heeeeehhh.

That sure is troublesome huh?

Tss.

*********

Author's: Thank you so much for supporting this novel even with its flaws hihi.

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote mina (●´з')♡