*^Family/34^*

Third Person

Screams and giggles fill the Castle of Lions as footsteps pad around. A playful roar is growled, increasing the severity of the giggles as two kids run.

"Ah! No, take him!" A little brunette girl with violet eyes shouts as she hides behind her older brother, giggling loudly as the growling grows slower. "No!"

"Take her! I don't want to save her!" The ravenette huffs, crossing his arms as he squishes the girl's body against the wall behind them both. A smile on his face said otherwise as the man in front of them reached out before grabbing the body, lightly tossing him in the air. "Daddy no!"

"Rawr! I got you!" The Cuban male chuckles, tickling the boy before pecking his cheek; picking up the girl next as he places kisses on both of their cheeks. "Now I'm gonna eat you!"

Both of them scream, but right before Lance could do anything else; a door opened up and a yawn followed, a ravenette omega looking very amused at the events unfolding in front of him. "Why are you all so loud?"

"Sorry babe, we're just playing tag." Lance smiles as Keith glares at him, the two in his arms now scared to get reprimanded.

Instead, Keith rubs his eyes before pointing back in the room. "You're going to wake up the triplets, so if you're going to play; play further away from the room."

Lance places down their son and daughter before walking over to Keith, watching them run down the hall to probably go find Hunk or Pidge to play with as he kisses Keith's forehead. "How you feeling? I thought you weren't supposed to walk for the first week."

"I'm not, but I'm feeling stronger now. Doing this three times is getting easier. Luckily that's the last time." Keith raises an eyebrow as Lance pouts up at him. "No, I'm not getting pregnant again."

"But babe~!" Lance whines as Keith steps forward, allowing the room to close as he looks at Lance with no amusement whatsoever. "Our kids are cute, just one more?"

"You said that after we had Elena... Now we have Chin, Cho and Dae." Keith huffs, stretching his arms above his head as he leans against the wall. "I don't know if my body can physically handle another one, Lance."

Feeling hands on his waist, Keith bites his lip as he looks up to see blue eyes staring down at him lovingly. The fingers trace his hips lightly as he leans into it, purrs coming through his throat as he grows slightly needy. "Lance..."

"Come on, mi amor... I'm not saying like right now. When the triplets are around Elena's age, maybe we can have one more? And that would be it. I promise you." Lance whispers as Keith wraps his arms around Lance's neck, pecking his scent gland before nuzzling it; earning a growl. "Keith... what are you doing? Are you listening?"

"Yeah..." He whispers, nuzzling his neck as he purrs louder. "Sure, okay."

"Okay?" Lance questions as Keith rolls his eyes, crawling up Lance; the alpha now holding his omega by the thighs, lightly squeezing as Keith shrugs.

"One more. Only when they're around 3 like Elena. That's make it 6 kids in total, that's a whole litter." Keith sighs as Lance cheers, squeezing his thighs and earning a yelp from the ravenette.

"That's perfect. You're perfect. I love you." Lance chirps as Keith croons, tucking his neck into his husband's once again to take in the ocean like scent. "Can I get a kiss?"

Pulling from his neck, Keith leans upwards; allowing for Lance to claim his lips with his own, slipping his tongue in between as Keith cups his cheeks. Lance leans them further against the wall as he runs one hand through Keith's hair, messing it up as licks into the omega's mouth; earning a slight moan.

Pulling off, Lance looks into Keith's eyes which are dilated as he shakes his head. "No, no. You're still recovering. Your body needs tim-!"

A shiver runs down his body as Keith squeezes his dick through his pants, palming him gently as he watches his alpha react. "Please, alpha?"

"I'm not putting it in." Lance whispers shakily as Keith smiles brightly, the brunette almost cumming right at that moment before he lifts the omega and leads them back to their room.

~•~•~•~•

A cute little family update with it leading into Keith sucking Lance off (not smut~)!

~Shadow Out!🌑

P.S Check out MiniStories. A few stories are being written already like Peaches and Cream (A Fem Langst story) and Conspiracies (A EndHawks story) plus many more! So come on over!