*^7^*

This is where we begin the journey~!
Warning: Detailed flashbacks

Keith

Watching as the group talk about my discoveries, I step out of the room to grab my tool belt that I left in my bedroom for safe keeping.

Finding it, I looked at the pictures that hung on the wall and the few mementos my father left for me before picking some of my omega products and my mom's knife. Something about it is calling out to me...

Walking back into the living, I raise an eyebrow as the brunette girl stretched up to reach for a picture of herself and her older brother who I'm guess went to the Garrison before our time.

"Um... what's going on?" I questioned as Pidge pinched her nose.

"Fraunhofer lines! Your map of where you traced those energy surges resembles them!" Hunk shouted as he handed me the paper with the lines while I lined it up to my picture of the Grand Canon.

"Guess we're headed there..."

~

"Are we sure about this? Maybe it's nothing?" Hunk worried as I gave his back a stern pat before walking forward.

"Calm down big guy. We'll be fine." I reassured him as everyone followed me into the cave where I found some scriptures of a blue lion.

"Wow..." An abnormally annoying voice gasped as he reached out to gently touch the wall before a shift in the ground happened just as quickly.

"Lance!?" I shouted as a whole in the ground swallowed us up while I closed my eyes and grabbed onto the nearest thing.

Falling in a small puddle of water, I groaned as I opened one eye to find myself on top of Lance before scrabbling off and standing up.

"Uh guys... What is that?!" Hunk shouted as he pointed to a huge lion robot as Pidge raised an eyebrow.

"You think it's Voltron?" Pidge asked as those two began a conversation while Shiro walked ahead of the group.

"Anyone else feels it's eyes on them?" Lance moved his body as he made direct eye contact with the machine. "Weird... It's definitely looking at me..."

That was close...

He's an alpha.

An annoying one.

Potential mate?

Fuck off. I can't mate and I haven't had my first heat yet.

I can help you with that~...

What do you mean?

...

Hello? Voice?

In due time...

Shaking my head from the creepy omega voice in my head, I reach up and touch the force field as I look for a way in. "It's practically impossible to get it."

"Maybe all you have to do is knock?" Lance smirked as he leaned forward before tapping twice on the force field as a bright light filled the cavern.

Robots, War, Swords, Princesses, 5 Lion Pilots, Defenders of the Universe

"Woah! Voltron isn't just one lion! It's five lions that come together to make one massive lion being!" Hunk shouted as he made excessive hand movements while Lance continued to smirk, walking into the lion.

~

After dodging a weird alien ship, almost dying and a wormhole to another galaxy, we were brought to this once again weird alien ship that looked like a castle.

Stepping inside, we began to look around before Lance stupidly leaned against a panel that caused a ring of tub like structures to appear. Out of the ring, two were occupied by humanoids.

Walking up to the one that looked like a girl, Lance pressed on the glass before the girl fell into his arms while reaching out.

"Father!" She whisper shouts before looking up at him in confusion before looking around. "Wait. Who are you? Where am I?"

"I'm Lance and you're in my arms." The idiot smirks at her before she pushed herself off of him before twisting his arm behind his back, tripping his legs and pulling on his ear.

"What are you lot doing in my castle? Where's Coran?" She hisses at Lance before dropping his head onto the floor before walking over to Shiro. "How long has it been? Where's father?"

"We don't know how long you've been out nor who your father is. We come from the planet Earth. We are not here to harm-!" Shiro tried to explain as the orange haired guy begins to karate kick at Lance, both exchanging a few playful moves; leaving the rest of us to shake our heads.

"I'm Princess Allura of Altea and that is my trusty advisor, Coran... Coran, how long have we've been out?" She asked him quickly as he moves towards a weird pedestal where he placed his hands on some blue glowing balls.

"It seems we've been out for.... 10,000 phobes Princess..." He looks at the holographic screen in awe, leaving us to wonder what a 'phobe' is.

"Wow... that like 1000 plus 10..." Lance mumbles as I deadpan, looking at him annoyed.

"That's 1000 times 10."

"Whatever dropout."

~•~•~•~•

You guys can tell the rest... I'm gonna progress and skip a few bits so stay tuned~!

~Shadow Out!🌑