*^28^*

Originally, I was going to throw in two more oneshots between parts 28, 29 and 30. But, I actually want to end this book as quickly as possible. I'm going to revise my pride book on Adashi (Adam x Shiro) and I'm working on a book called 'Normalcy' that addresses some of the issues of racism, sexism, homophobia and the newest Black Lives Matter movement.

If you're not aware, I am an African American teen author studying to go into the medical field. I want to be a veterinarian, I want to take care of animals. In order to do this, I need to be ALIVE and that doesn't seem possible with everything going on. Innocent people of color are dying by the hands of people involved in white supremacy or people in power. We are supposed to be equal. We only want to love. Then on top of this: PrideFall is trying to bash on the LGBTQIAP+ community. Like can we just take things one thing at a time?

If you're with the Black Lives Matter movement and the LGBTQIAP+ community, please stay safe and communicate wisely. You are loved. Enjoy the chapter.

Third Person

"Keith, are you doing okay? Do you need anything? Water? Apple juice? Tea?" Camille questions as the omega leans against his alpha; friends and family watching the two closely.

"I'm fine, thank you Camille." Keith whispers as he sighs, looking towards Shiro. "Uh... what's the next move for Voltron? The Coalition isn't finished yet..."

"Well... we've been discussing that. I suggested going back into space after another month passes to resume training. Pidge and Allura agrees. But..." He hesitates looking back towards Keith with a sad look in his eyes. "Space... isn't the place to raise a child, Keith."

"What are you saying?" Keith raises an eyebrow as he rubs his stomach gently. "I'm capable of fighting. And there's even a huge chance of this not..."

"This not what?" Lance cuts him off once he starts trailing. "I already know that your chances were low and with all this stress, I'm aware that this could be a miscarriage. It's okay for it to be out there."

"You could have a miscarriage?" Camille stops her rummaging as she walks over to Keith, grabbing his hands. "You should stay on Earth so they can monitor your progress."

"That's what I was going to suggest." Shiro hums in agreement as everyone looks at Keith for his say on the matter; almost shocked that he, in turns, looks at Lance for an answer.

"Uh... what about you? Aren't you going into space as well? They'll need you to form Voltron, but you told me to never leave your side." He whispers as Lance shakes his head.

"If I go, you're coming with me. There's no question there. We going back into space with the rest of the team. We can just... take an Earth doctor and Coran to check the progress. Problem solved." Lance throws out there as Coran rubs his chin.

"That's... actually not a bad idea." The ginger agrees as Hunk smiles.

"I'd be wrong to leave these two on Earth when we're a team. Plus Earth isn't really something any of us want to be constantly surrounded by." He agrees as everyone begins arguing.

"That's it! We're going back to space. That's the end of the conversation. Now, I'm a little tired. So can I please go sleep?" Keith shouts over the noise before grabbing Lance by the arm and dragging him towards his room.

"Woah! What's your problem?" Lance questions as Keith's ears pin to his head.

"I'm honestly tired of all of this. I... Can you cuddle me or something?" Keith shyly asks as Lance gives a small sigh, opening his arms as the omega tangles himself in his arms; allowing for the alpha to scoop him up and waddle him to the bed.

"Of course... So. Are we really going back into space? I'm not going to allow you to fight in big battles until you give birth; you know that right?"

"I don't want to separated from you. We just got together. We started this war together. We're ending it together." Keith lays on the bed, Lance facing him with a small smile.

"Okay... I love you Keith. I don't want to see you hurt in any way." He hums as Keith nuzzles under his chin with a sigh. "Tomorrow I need to go into town with Hunk; I'm trusting Shiro and Pidge to watch over you. He wanted to cook something special for everyone since you won."

"Alright?" He raises an eyebrow at the sudden declaration, but not thinking anything of it. "I love you too... Don't take too long, please..."

"I promise I won't."

~•~•~•~•

Sorry that this part is short. I promise, it was a filler and the good stuff will happen soon.

~Shadow Out!🌑