i'll obviously miss dante and simba running around but it's only four days away and we'll see them right after we come back, my mind was wondering to all the beautiful places we could visit or see on the way to our place that we're going to be stay at which i still have no idea about.

but then i remembered something, i needed to buy lingerie for our little getaway so after two hours of work i completed three papers then i went onto a lingerie brand website and looked around for a purple lingerie set.

after around a minute i found the perfect set so i found my size then ordered it, and since the brand i ordered it from has a store in the nearby mall it was going to be delivered later on to my house so i decided to text camila about the package.

cami 🥑

yo cami

what's up?

i ordered something and it's going
to be at my house later so if it arrives just
know it's mine

oki, what did u order?

lingerie set for the getaway with
zion baby 😏

ooo girl 😉

oki i'll put it in ur room if it arrives
early

thank uu, i'm off to lunch i'll see u
later

byeee
read

then zion walked into my office so i came off the lingerie website and stood up from my chair then walked over to him with a smile, "i just want it to be tomorrow." he sighed as we stepped into the elevator, "me too, it's gonna be so fun." i said happily as the elevator doors closed and we headed down to the ground floor.

"can i know what place we're going to?"

"no it's a surprise."

"then can i at least know if it's a hotel?"

"no, i'm not telling you anything."

"then it's technically kidnapping, i don't know where you're taking me."

"i'm not kidnapping you."

"i don't know that."

"i'm telling you."

i raised a brow at him while he chuckled and shook his head, "i'm not kidnapping you." he stated as the elevator doors opened and we walked out, "why not?" i asked with a smirk as we walked to the guys and girls standing in reception.

he turned to me with a confused expression while i smirked up at him, "you want me to kidnap you?" he questioned with a raised brow, "what the fuck are you guys talking about?" brandon asked confused like the others.

"quinn thinks i'm kidnapping her cause i won't tell her where in hawaii we're staying and i said i'm not but now she wants me to."

"it's sexy."

"kidnapping is sexy?"

"not actually kidnapping idiot, i'm talking about the kind of kidnapping in movies and books with a mafia boss."