In the Gryffindor Tower

By the time Mioha had made sure the dragons were portkeyed safely back to Romania, everyone else had returned to the castle (the Durmstrangs to the ship and the Beauxbatons to the carriage, of course).

"Have a safe travel, Mr. Weasley", Professor McGonagall had said curtly, obviously relieved that the dragons were taken away.

"Thank you, Professor."

"Bye Charlie", Mioha had said to the redhead a few seconds before he had left.

"Bye, Jessamine. I would be happy to work with you again", the wizard had winked at her before disappearing in a flash.

The clearing was now completely deserted. The cages had been dismantled and now all that was left was a large glade filled with ash and yellow grass, surrounded by trees sliced in half.
Mioha sighed and put her hands on her hips. She'd have some work to do to fix this.

"I think I need a good glass of whiskey", she heard her teacher sigh next to her, and chuckled slightly.

"Is Harry alright?", asked Mioha, not having had the chance yet to speak to any of her friends.

"He had a large tear in his shoulder from the Horntail's spikes", said Professor McGonagall, shuddering slightly.
"But Madam Pomfrey patched him up immediately."

"Phew", Mioha sighed in relief.

The older witch shot her a look through her glasses.

"You can be quite proud of your friend, Ms. Mioha, he tied in first place with Mr. Krum."

"What?", Mioha gaped at her teacher. "That's awesome!"

Professor McGonagall did not reply, but the Slytherin could feel that the Head of Gryffindor was proud to have a champion in her house.

"Jess!", Hagrid bellowed through the Forest and startled, Mioha turned around to find him, Professor Dumbledore, Mr. Bagman and- Rita Skeeter emerge from the forest.

"Ye were amazin' with the dragons!", Hagrid exclaimed proudly, enveloping her in a big hug.
He set Mioha back down quickly after she started gasping for air.

"Excellent performance!", said Mr. Bagman gleefully, "most excellent! I knew the moment I first saw you that you were more than just a shy, normal girl!"

Mioha stared at him, baffled.

"Ms. Lince", the blonde journalist said businesslike, her Quick-Quotes Quill and her notebook floating next to her into the air, "can you describe when you started developing this-talent, of yours?"

Mioha usually tried to be polite to others, and often was quite reserved when meeting new people. But she knew this woman would twist anything she would say, so Mioha's solution?

She kept her mouth shut.

Ms. Skeeter was waiting impatiently for Mioha to answer her question, pushing her red glasses up her nose.

Mioha just stared back at the journalist, not caring whether she was rude (and this was one of the rarest moments of her life).
She heard Professor Dumbledore chuckling as he said: "Ms. Skeeter, I would now escort you off the premises."

He motioned Ms. Skeeter to follow him and although he had a kind look on his face, his blue eyes were stern and relentless as the journalist said enraged: "The readers will be so disappointed, Dumbledore, I-"

"Ms. Skeeter."

Professor Dumbledore was not playing nice with her. He stood tall, radiating authority as he waited until the journalist had passed him, then nodded into Mioha's direction and followed the blonde woman.