Research

On Sunday morning, Mioha had barely taken a step into the Great Hall, when she saw Harry coming into her direction, towing Hermione behind him

"We need to talk", he hissed into her ear and motioned her to follow him.
Mioha longingly looked at the delicious food gleaming at her from the plates and turned around to follow Harry, her stomach grumbling.
She had seen Draco only once since his encounter with the Wyvern, and that had been yesterday in the owlery. As usual he had sneered at her, but Mioha had just felt glad that she had gotten all of the poison out. He had looked much better already.  According to Professor Dumbledore, Fawkes hadn't been able to cry because he had just been reborn a few days ago, and it always took about a week for the phoenix to regain his healing powers.

Mioha followed Harry and Hermione outside into the cold autumn, until they finally stopped near the Abraxans' paddock.
Calypso greeted her with a whinny and Mioha responded with a wave, watching the black Abraxan return to grazing.

"What is so important, Harry?", Hermione asked, "I really need to get to the library to gather more information for S.P.E.W. ..."
"Dragons", Harry interrupted her, staring seriously at both girls.
"The first task will be dragons."

Hermione's mouth opened yet no sound came out.
"Dragons?", she finally repeated with a confused look on her face. Mioha tried to looked baffled as well, although she had no idea whether her acting skills were convincing.
Harry nodded briskly.
"Hagrid showed them to me last night, and every champion gets one. I think we have to get past them or something..."

Hermione closed her eyes, her forehead wrinkling in thought.
"We need to figure out a way for you to be ready", said the Gryffindor firmly, not wasting time with panicking.

"How? Dragons are practically impervious to spells!"
Harry looked very pale, fisting his hands in his hair.

"What else did you see?", asked Mioha, her face completely calm.

"Eggs", Harry sighed. "All dragons have eggs."

"So that must mean something", Hermione concluded, walking around in a circle while thinking hardly.

Mioha could feel the vow preventing her from blurting everything out to Harry, although its hold on her was weaker than she had expected. Perhaps because she had vowed under the name Jessamine Lince, and that was not her true name. But she hadn't just vowed that she would not help anyone, she had promised.

"And a maxima stunner wouldn't work?", she offered, knowing the answer already.
Hermione shook her head, continuing to walk around in a circle.

"No, their scales are way too thick to be penetrated by spells", she mumbled.

"Would you stop pacing?", Harry snapped anxiously and rubbed his forehead.
"I met with Sirius last night, he said a simple spell would do. He also told me that only someone who wants me to die could have manipulated the Goblet of Fire, so I should keep an eye on Karkaroff since he apparently used to be a Death Eater."