Chapter 37: Don't Watch Me Cry

Hi peeps,

Just a reminder, I posted chapter 36 and 37 on the same day. So please make sure you did not skip chapter 36 before reading this chapter. 😁😁

Have a great day and enjoy reading!

P.S: this fiction would be ended in perhaps about 2 or 3 more chapters (including the epilogue), so... get a good grip, okay? 😆😆

Xoxo,

V.L.A

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

"Gulf..."

Newwie ran back to the living room, to find Gulf still sitting in the living room quietly.

"Gulf... did Mew tell you that he will have a surgery today?"

Gulf tilted his face slowly in confusion. That question has triggered his emotion. He slightly shook his head.

"I knew it!", Newwie gasped in annoyance. "That bastard! Why did he always keep this to himself? Argh! Fuck it, Mew!"

"What... what happened?", Gulf stammered as he stared at Newwie just like a lost puppy.

"Go to change your clothes now! We're going to the hospital..."

Gulf was still staring at Newwie, looking so confused and lost.

"Quick! Now, Gulf...! We're going to find out what had actually happened!"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Tay kept walking back and forth in front of the operating theatre's main door. His hands twitched nervously. After his conversation with Newwie just now, he knew something was wrong. Mew did hide something from him, he just did not know what. But now, his mind was really in chaos. It has been more than 4 hours, Mew was lying there on the operating table without any news, and Tay started to worry about every possibility that could probably happen.

Not long after, Dr. Chodchoy, the urologist surgeon that's responsible to conduct the surgery, stepped out from the operating theatre, looked tired and confused. Without thinking twice, Tay hurriedly approached him...

"Doctor... doctor... How was the surgery? Why did it take so long?"

The doctor frowned and sighed, "There were some complications that happened while we were conducting the surgery, we're still trying to check on the problem before we are able to declare the result of the surgery..."

"What had ha-"

Before Tay can finish his sentence, a nurse hurriedly ran towards them.

"Yes, Doctor Chodchoy?"