Chapter 36: Who Am I To Stand In Your Way

Hi peeps,

After I posted the last, I don't know... 3 to 4 chapters perhaps, a lot of my readers wanted to punch Tul in the face... The rest... They wanted to punch me... 😰. Anyway, the point I wanted to bring was after reading my DM and comments, I remembered once, an author I like and also my reader (you will know who you are if you are still reading my stories) discontinued her story because a lot of her readers trashed her and blamed her when she wrote an angst love story that put a new rising BL actor as a pitiful victim. I thought at first, she was just being a childish writer. But now... not so much because I can relate. If I received that much hate comments and DM trashing me the same way as her readers trashing her, hell I don't know what I will do. But then I the more I think about it, the more I laughed to my self. What the fuck!? We are the writers! We should be the ones to steer and lead our story. We, as a writer, write the story with our hearts and mind. We learned new things, we researched information, we studied characters... and that's what makes the feeling real and genuine! 

So, to all of you writers out there... do not put your creativity to an end and discontinue your stories because of people who could not accept the way you write them. Keep writing! Be encouraged just like I am! And keep the way you are! Even though there is only one reader who perhaps read your story (or even none), I believe that you have given your best and you should be proud of yourself! 

Keep writing, fighting, and adios!

P.S: No, don't get me wrong! I didn't rant about my readers, craving for attention nor to drive publicity 😊. I was saying this because the incident these past few days have made me realized something. I wasn't being discouraged. INSTEAD... I was being encouraged to know my point as a writer. I know that I was so successful in twisting my readers' hearts and minds, and I am proud of myself for that. So, that was why I wanted to send this positivity to all of the writers out there to not be easily discouraged. 💪💪💪. Thank you so much my readers for all of the support and I love you guys so much! You guys are the best!

-V.L.A-

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~