Chapter 30: Space Bound

Hi peeps,

Yesterday I tried to check some of the chapters I have posted and I realized that I have so many writing errors and sentences that made no sense since I never check before I posted 😣. However, I was too lazy to check all the chapters one by one to fix the grammar, so, please bear with me since there would probably be many more grammatical errors in the future chapters. As long as you understand what I was trying to tell, then I'm happy enough with it! LOL 😂😂. 

Oh, by the way, i think this story will be reaching the end soon. Since I love to torture people (wait... It's not me... I mean, my alter ego😂😂), should I make the ending sad? 😈😈😈

Take care and enjoy reading 😘!

P.S: Today is my dad's birthday so I was quite happy today actually. Just cross your finger that I 'perhaps' will post 2 chapters by today. Let's see, okay! 😂😂😂.

Warm hugs,

V.L.A

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Tul blinked his eyes a couple times due to the bright morning sunlight. Where is he? He gazed his eyes around to realize he was in a place he did not recognize, however... he recognized the furniture. Wait... wasn't this... Gulf's place?

He slowly got up and stepped outside the room to find no one was there, but he saw the couch in the living room was a bit messy with a blanket and a pillow. Tul sighed. Gulf chose to sleep on the couch last night then.

Not long after, Tul smelled something nice and he heard noises from the kitchen. He slowly went to the kitchen to find Gulf was there, putting some plates with food on the table.

Gulf realized Tul has woken up and he smiled...

"Good morning..."

Tul smiled and massaged his temple, "Good morning."

"Do you feel any better?"

Tul nodded, "I'm sorry to bother you last night..."

"Come, sit here and eat some breakfast before you took your pill. I have made this clear soup and ginger water for you to drink. I hope it can ease your headache at least", Gulf chuckled.

Tul nodded again as he followed Gulf's word to sit on the table and started to slowly eat what Gulf has prepared for him. They were quiet to each other until Gulf finished his breakfast.

"I was taking out the trash today but I did not find your car outside. I have an interview scheduled today, so I will ask Newwie to pick me up to drop me first and then drive you home. Would that be okay?"