Chapter 7

It was 5 o'clock in the morning and birds were started to chirp around. Gulf could not sleep last night and indeed he did not sleep at all, making dark circles around his eyes clearly visible. The incident was clearly reflected in his brain, from reporters to flashlights, and Mew Suppasit's kiss. Yes, that kiss! It was the kiss that made Gulf awake all night. He moved his fingers on his lips as he can still feel the warmth of Mew's lips. Mew Suppasit brought this joke too far and Gulf hate it. But why, why he felt his heart beat faster when he thought about it?

"Damn it, Gulf Kanawut!"

He grumbled to himself as he tried to remember what happened yesterday...

Mew drew his body closer towards Gulf and without warning, he kissed his lips softly. Gulf widened his eyes in shock. No, this can't be. This joke was too much. This game was too hard to handle.

For a while, Gulf was silent until he realized what they were doing. Gulf quickly pushed Mew's body away from him.

"Mew Suppasit!", Gulf eyes were reddened. "What are you doing? This joke was not funny! You brought this too far!"

Mew was quiet for a moment. He saw anger in Gulf's eyes. He really didn't realize that this joke seemed too much. Mew didn't expect Gulf's reaction for being like this. He felt a bit guilty.

"So-, sorry...", Mew apologized. "I was just joking..."

"This wasn't even funny. Pull over..."

"Gulf... I'm sorry okay?"

"Just pull over, I'll get off here!"

"I'm sorry okay? At least-"

"Pull over, Mew Suppasit!", Gulf demanded.

Mew sighed as he slowed down the speed of his vehicle until he stopped on the side of the road. Gulf took his bag and walked out of the car without saying anything.

"Gulf...", Mew called him, "Gulf!"

Gulf wiped his face in frustration. What the hell happened last night. It was only a joke, but why he felt hurt?

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Mew turned his body back and forth on the bed. He couldn't sleep all night. It was supposed to be his day off after the exhausting event he had some days ago. He was supposed to be in bed until 12 o'clock in the afternoon, but what the hell was this?

"Fuck!", he covered his face with a pillow as he shouted.

He was frustrated at himself. It was just a kiss like he did a million times before. Moreover, the kiss was merely a joke. But why he felt so guilty like he was actually committing a murder. What the hell happened to the mighty Mew Suppasit? Supposedly, he wanted to use Gulf as his weapon to defeat his own family, especially his step-brother and step-mother who have ruined his mother's life. But, why does he feel this guilt inside? No, it couldn't be that...

"No...", Mew grunted to himself, "Focus, Mew Suppasit! Focus!"

He slapped his own cheek so hard so that he could understand that this was only a moment of confusion.

"You're only using Gulf as your tool", he reminded himself, "This wasn't something you should think about. None of these were important! No guilt, no pity... and most important... no feeling. It was all a joke... a joke... "

Wait... what did he say just now? Feeling? Was he talking about feeling? Was it really Gulf's feeling that he was worried about just now? Was he actually has some kind of special feeling towards Gulf? Or it was just his guilt? Fuck it! He couldn't forget his face, Gulf's face.