= Author's Note =

Dear readers,

Firstly, I wanted to apologize that I was not able to keep my promise to update this story this week due to my hectic schedule. 

Truth to be told since the issue of my broken laptop and all the data has been erased from my laptop, I felt lost while writing this story. However, I tried my best to still continue this story. Unfortunately due to my hectic schedule in my new business, sadly I have decided to halt this project for a moment while I finished writing for my other project "Dare or Dare". 

Don't fret, don't be sad. This doesn't mean I will discontinue my story. No, it will not happen! I just need more time to hibernate and think of what to write further through this story as currently I only have the old mapping in my sketchbook with no data at all regarding any details of the story. 

I will once again try to re-create this story using only the old mapping I currently have right now. However, as I said, I will need more time on this. So, once again I apologize, I will keep writing my other story "Dare to Dare" until it finished and I will get back on my feet to continue writing this story. 

Thank you so much for your understanding. Wish me luck and I really appreciated all of your supports, votes, and comments for all these times. Goodbye for now and I will see you soon in the next chapter. 

Have a great day and God bless!

Love,

V.L.A

P.S: 

Feel free to drop by to read my other project while waiting for me to continue on this project:

1. H.I.L.L.S: Dare or Dare!? (https://www.wattpad.com/story/209677648-h-i-l-l-s-dare-or-dare-mewgulf-taynew) -> ON PROGRESS

2. ~* One More Time *~ (https://www.wattpad.com/story/206945934-~-one-more-time-~) -> COMPLETED