"do it."

"no, i'm not having another baby any time soon."

"but dante can have a sibling."

"he has simba for now."

"that's not a sibling."

"but it's a mini friend so that's all he needs right now."

"and a new dad."

"he already has one, he called zion his dad yesterday so apparently zion is now his dad."

"what did zion say about it?"

"he's happy, he even said that edwin and him became dads yesterday when edwin texted him about reign being pregnant."

"i guess he has two people calling him daddy now not just you."

yasmin and reign smirked at me while i hooded my eyes at them and sighed then zion walked out the elevator and smiled as he walked towards us, "hey." he said then walked around to me and kissed my head, "was that hey to all of us or just to quinn?" nick asked looking at zion.

"if it was just to quinn i would of said hey bubs."

"right, we heard you and edwin became dads yesterday."

"damn right, so whoever asks who dante's father is point a finger at me."

"you know he isn't actually your son?"

"yeah he is, no arguing against it, i don't know a james."

i chuckled and nodded agreeing with zion while zion grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist as he stood behind me, then the others started a different conversation and i listened occasionally adding some things to it but zion started kissing my neck which kind of distracted me.

after around a minute i lost track of what the guys and girls were saying because zion was very distracting, "i could give you morning head in my office like yesterday." he mumbled quietly against my ear, "definitely not." i stated not because i didn't want him to but because i'd rather get my work done.

"but you'd like it."

"i know i would but i have papers to do."

"how about i do you instead?"

"on our getaway."

"why don't i just bend you over my desk like you wanted me to."

"after our getaway."

"i can bend you over my desk after our getaway?"

"sure."

"ight, but don't be surprised when i do."

i chuckled and nodded while he smirked against my neck and left a few more little kisses, "guys if you want to fuck just go up to your office cause i don't want to see it." yasmin stated as she turned to us, "alright." zion mumbled with a shrug then scooped me up and walked towards the elevator, "see you at lunch." i called out happily before zion steppped into the elevator and the doors closed.