39 - ShaRa's Missing

At Indra Gandhi International Airport (Delhi)

SHAHEER

Now I am at Airport with Sara and Laddu.

"So, Bhai & Bhabhi not came to send off me?" I asked Sara who is pampering Laddu.

"Welcome to My world bhai, You are an ordinary brother now, not that apathetic one who came from London" sara grinned

"Atleast Laddu came to send off" I placed a little kiss in his cheek

"You never call me Chacha right?" I asked him with a fake Serious for which he giggled cutly

"Hiiii guysss!!! Sorry for the late" Kia came running towards us.

"You remember me? I thought you forget" I crossed my arms, faking anger.

She came face to face with me and touched her ear tip"Sorry, sorry!!" I smiled in response.

"But why are you still here? Flight gonna take off in 15 mins!" She said in hurry tone while we heard an announcement

"Passenger announcement: Mr.Saurabh and Mr.Shaheer are kindly requested to check in within 5 mins, plane gonna take off. Thank you"

"Oh shit! Plz don't say Saurabh is not yet here!" Kia searched for him around us.

"I have to say. He is On the way"

"Go and tell her its you, shaheer. and to wait for saurabh" she pushed me towards the Reception.

"Are we PrimeMinisters? They won't wait for us. If I do so, she'll yell at me and make me checkin first. And Moreover, What should I do in chennai without the groom!" I explained to kia.

"I bet Sau bhai will be late to his own marriage too" Sara said with a sigh.

"I too agree" we both laughed.

Later, I saw a hoodie figure running to us, which was stopped by securities. Its Saurabh. He showed his ticket to them and rushed us. At that moment Kia phone buzzed and she was Smiling at her screen, broadly.

"What?" Sara asked her

"My friend Jeeva has sent me a friend request" she Revealed with a Biggest smile which is somehow made me ... Jealous.

"Why-

Before I complete , saurabh held my hand and started dragging me "Bro, come on yaar. We are getting late!! Run!"

"Wait!! I need to talk to Kia-"

"Not now!!" He screamed when the announcement is still playing behind.

"Bye guys. Laddu say bye" Sara made his hand wave.

"Bhuy..Chacha" laddu said with a little smile.