14 Family time

*Whoever Voting and commenting... I am indebted to you guys, Thanks for Boosting my will power and It makes me to proceed further 😇 Thank you😊*

SHAHEER

I guess I teased her a bit more this time, she is avoiding me since 2 days. I quite observing her. She spends most of her time in workplace. And coming down only to meet Sara, that too just few minutes. I think they become friends now.

Two cashew-nuts together😂.

For your information, I am not spying her.
Just minding my business. And My business is to understand ones behaviour and their thoughts. Psychologist remember?

Kiara came out of Sara's room as chatting with her. Kia made her face tight once she saw me there.

I smirked at her. Then I got a call answered
"Hi Helen, I was thinking about you"

Kia didn't give a damn and climbed the stairs.

But why I am worrying?

Helen is one of my UK client who suffered from love failure and I treated her depression

Helen is one of my UK client who suffered from love failure and I treated her depression. But I observed she is a bit interested in me.

Haan, being Hot is not my fault!

I abruptly ended her call while she trying to flirt. I occupied the couch, started to study. Yes, for the exam, its nearing. Its on 21st this month just a week more.

Wait its December.... Omg Dec 18th is my Bhabhi's birthday! How can I forget?

I am gonna gift her something funny, I planned. After a long period of being immersed in my book, I came to reality. Bhabhi and sara were taking video of Laddu walking in hallway. He isn't stumbling now. Bhabhi called bhai from stairs, he hurried to Living room and was delighted to see Laddu's new achievement. Nithya, Ashish came along with kia. All were very happy.

When nithya and kia bidding their leave, Varsha stopped them

"Kiara, sorry I didn't give a proper welcome to you since i was busy. Plz come tomorrow to Lunch and Nithya you too"

Kiara intially resisted then agreed with a smile but Nithya refused. She agreed Finally after being forced by varsha. As night fell I went back to my room and slept. Deep inside my heart I was excited to meet kiara Tomorrow.

KIARA

Come on god, I avoided him for 2 days. Today is Sunday I hoped that finally I neither need to lock myself in office nor see him, But Varsha di insisted me to lunch. So I am here now..

I paid to cab. Yes cab.

My scooty gone haywire this morning.

It said to me with its pleading headlights