38- Journey to the prison

*LongChapterAlert😂*
(Recap - Everyone at Shaheer's home for Laddu's function)

KIARA

Laddu stopped his cry after we handed him a cookie. The ritual ended following Laddu's mammu, father of that Oman kid wore him a golden earing stud. Later relatives started leaving, but some of them stayed back.

We girls gang were having fun at Sara's room. Me and Sara caught Madhu blushing at her phone. I gestured Sara to seize the phone. Before Sara grasping, Madhu saved it by hiding it behind her back.

"What were you both upto" Madhu raised her tone at us angrily.

"Just wanted to see what were you smiling at" I said.

"Huh? It's nothing" she blushed

"oh madam, don't lie. It's written on your face. Who is that boy?" Sara asked

"7th or 8th crush? I missed the count"

"shut up you both. I was just smiling at memes"

"Do you think we are fools?" I said and reached her phone which she hiding.

"Nooooo give it baaaack!!"

But her shout in vain. Me and Sara ran to corner of her room. I instantly unlocked her lockscreen whose pattern is always 'M' since the day one. In screen we saw a handsome guy standing near the board and teaching. He must be a professor but hard to believe so, he is so young, 27 or 28.

"I said not to open! " Madhu angrily seized the phone from us

"Sneakily taking Pics of professor? Indecency Madhu" I giggled

"But talking about his handsomeness, you can take" Sara too teased.

"He is not my professor! Just a speaker taking one day workshop on Macro economics"

"But it doesn't explain our question, Why you took his pic and blushing at it now??"

"I didn't. My friend took and sent it to me"

"Why she send it to you?" I futher asked.

"Comeon!! Ok, I agree I have a bit crush on him. Happy?"

I and Sara hified on our successful attempt of making Madhu spill the beans. She kept rolling her eyes.

"another crush, This time you have to propose!!" I insisted

"Are you mad? He just came for one day work. I don't even know his name"

"Don't know his name!!?"

"I missed his introduction. I was late to class" when Madhu replied, door of our room suddenly opened.

 I was late to class" when Madhu replied, door of our room suddenly opened

"Late? Did someone called me?" Saurabh entered

"Sau bro!" Sara jolted up in joy and gave him a shoulder hug.