❤️37 - Shashwat's Function

* Plz take a look on Author's Note after reading✌️ I need your valuable comments for my questions😊*

SHAHEER

I am in grandpa's room. Kiara ordered me to not to disturb her until she calls. I don't know what she upto but hinted me that she have to Clean some place, to make it presentable. Meanwhile I am having a good time with grandpa. He is completely recovered now, so it may be my last visit as doctor.

"I told you to apologize first, then the drive. But you messed up Idiot" he twisted my ear

"Still supporting your pinky? Can't I get an appreciation for cooling her?"

"You think you convinced her? I only made her mind that day you failed. Credits goes to me" he argued

"Unfair. I pursued her so hard. Credit goes to me"

"Why both of you are fighting like kids??" Durga aunty who just entered, giggling

"Nothing We are just playing" I beamed when My phone buzzed. Its kia's message,

Come to the backyard, fast. Don't get caught yourself

I, myself excused something, left the room and went to backyard. I exploring the garden and searching for Kiara. Only Radha di, who was watering the plants there, enquired me. I am awkwardly nodded nothing and moved from that place.

Where is she? Asking me come here, but she isn't here. Is this her revenge or something.

I was thinking when suddenly someone pulled my hand. It's Kia.

"Hey why are still here, I was waiting for you"

"I am the one who should tell that. Where were you, asking me to come but you aren't here" she blamed me.

"I told you to come backyard why are standing here??"

"Its the backyard, Its the end"

"No. Come with me. You have not yet saw our backest-yard, Its behind the bushes" she took me towards bushes.

"Hey, where you taking me. It is indecent to-"

She threw daggers at me by her look "Stop cooking your dirty mind, just follow me"

She went inbetween a gap of bushes. So I too followed, to see a unexpected view.