17 Varsha's Bdy

*Thanks for your Valuable votes for previous part. Keep Commenting 😊 Can you see our Ship is sailing? 😉*

KIARA

What have I done? I almost lost in his eyes

What have I done?
I almost lost in his eyes.
I really liked his warmth.
I felt so protective in his arms.
His eyes...just powerful.
I just don't want that feel to end.

He is your friend. May be I was feeling like this because I never had male friend. Yes it is true. I studied in both Girl's school and Women's College. I didn't much interacted with boys during my CA couching as well. Yeah, it must be the reason. And as far i know shaheer had many gfs it seems and he is not new for it. He just like to tease me, Thats it. I made up my mind.

And I was scared that he would have read my mind. He knew what I was thinking that time. I literally needed him. He definitely must have read my mind, Thats why i acted calm and fled from there. So here after I have to erase everything from my mind and have to develop a good friendship with him.

Now I can sleep peacefully. But after a second I closed my eyes, his eyes came in front of mine. Brown ones...

Next morning,
I came to room after shower, someone hugged me from backside.

"Kia..I missed you"

"Madhu?" I was so happy on seeing her and welcomed with a hug.

"But You have still a week of holidays, why came so earlier?"

"So you aren't happy with my arrival?" madhu worried.

"Ofcourse not idiot. I missed you" I said.

"Btw everything is changed here since i left. You cleared exam, got new job and how in the world you were able to convince Badipa?" She astonished.

"All just happened!! So...How things in mumbai? Everyone fine? And did you met your opposite house crush?" I winked

"Haan. I met him and his wife too. Yes he just got married recently" she pouted.

"Oops.. crush failure?! You have to gimme a treat then" I cheered her.

"Ofcourse! Its my 5th failure so 5times big treat!"

"You directly came here Madhu? Don't want to see your Badima?" My mom entered the room

"Ofcoz I want to.. but I planned to suprise kia" she managed.

"Ok get ready and quickly come downstairs. Are You forget today is grandma's bdy" mom reminded

"How will I ma? Hope grandpa won't get depressed today"

We all joined in pooja room and done offering to grandma's photo. Later we ate the prasad. Grandpa started to talk about grandma.. and we all worried about what gonna happen now,