❤️ 10 ShaRa's alone time

After few days,
One Thursday morning.

Shaheer took his bike to roam around in early morning

Shaheer took his bike to roam around in early morning. Sun is just rose up. Roads are clear without any pollution, but it'll be smoggy and rush after 9 am. Shaheer enjoying view of Indian roads.
Shops are started to open, he drove fast makes his hair flying. He is nearby a Road bazar, he recalled his childhood. His parents used to take him shoping here. he used to cry to buy the toys here. His face filled with vibrant smile as well as sadness in heart. His parents were passed away when he is 16. From then his 26 year old Brother only cared him and his 12 year old sister.

SHAHEER

I went to bazar to buy toys for Laddu.
Shops are open now, people also started coming out. I stopped my Bike when I saw crowd around some roadside shop. Some mess must have happened there. Mess, suddenly I something popped my mind Kiara.

When I am about to start my bike, i saw through the middle of crowd. There was a girl standing bowing to someone. She wore a ponytail and was in her jog suit. When she stood i saw her face clearly, It is KIARA!

Haa, she was pleading to someone.

And crowd surrounding her, accusing

Wherever she is, there is Mess

I got down from my bike and broke into the crowd.

"I am sorry Dadi, I am sorry" she apologizing to a old lady who is probably the owner of shop. By Seeing the place i guessed she ruined it , All pots in the shop are shattered in the road. That old lady is cursing her in Hindi loudly🤬. She is asking for justice to everyone.

"Dadi I'll pay you wait for sometime" she pleaded her. She looked trouble and noticed me, her eye gone wide.

"Hey Psycho! You are here!" She spotted me.

"Do you know her?" A man in crowd asked me.

You are calling me psycho right? Lets see what psycho will do😈

"No, I don't know her. This girl must be mad see, she calling me psycho" I abandoned her and people agreed to me.

"Dr, ok ok I won't call u psy- anymore. Please help me out🙇‍♀️!" She begged and she was cute when she acts pity.