47- The Flashback

Kiara

What's happening around me!!? Let me rewind!

Bro & shaheer know eachother... But they hate eachother.... But how? Both landed in India in this year only... They knew eachother long ago.. Before moving to Abroad? Without my knowledge??

I was floating in my thoughts while madhu ensuring my hand sprain . She twisted my wrist a bit which caused a shock bumps in me, but I felt alright after that twist.

"Ok now?" She asked

"Hmm" I replied gazing my brother who driving faster in front seat.

The car reached our house, & we entered home while he was picking our bags.

"Welcome Welcome" my mom welcomed with a wide smile which fell when she saw our faces.

"What happened? Tired?" She asked me as petting Madhu's head.

"Yeah maaa" madhu said, leaned on her shoulder.

"Okk, both fresh up & sleep" she said and Adi came inside. She took some bags from driver and kept aside.

"You also tired?" Mom asked bhai, he just nodded.

"So.. you met sara there?" She asked him. Me & madhu exchanged looks "sara?"

"Yeah ma.." he said as scratching his forehead " wait. You know she is friend of them?" He asked

My mom replied smiling " yeah yeah I knew. So you said to her or not?"

"No.." he said looking at his foot.

"No? You kept talking about her last 3 days and desperated to tell her when she resumes work, why you didn't?" Mom asked. Me & madhu still don't have a clue.

He took a breath and replied " I am gonna hand that work to somebody else" he said and went to his room quickly.

"What?" My mom confused and saw us.

"Badimaa, what's happening?" Madhu asked.

"Ah nothing I'll tell you afterwards. You take a nap" she said and we settled in our room.

"They look like enimes!!" madhu shouted after closing the door.

"How??" I asked her

"You have to tell that! How? Ur boyfriend Haven't said anything about this? His hardcore enemy?" Madhu asked

"Nope..lemme think" I started Thinking and the only thing came to my mind is the rogues at bachelor's party.

"He had a fight with his collagemates last night"

"Shaheer is medic student, he can't be Bhai's collegemate" Madhu said exactly as my thought.

"Yeah and Not even schoolmate, I never saw him in Bhai's annual pics" I responded

"May be his junior?" Madhu suggested

"Pch, if that happened in school times he should have shared with us na?" I said, madhu nodded.

"Or what If shaheer is our family & they had fight before we born!" Madhu excited

" At 3-4 yrs! Stop it madhu" i cried

"Sorry sorry"

"And I have another doubt. Shah never saw Bhai? You didn't show him his pic"

"I don't remember. We don't have his photo framed in home too, he hates his photo being hanged wall na.. Seeing this situation, yep I think i never showed him" I said and continued,