1 Shaheer - Say Hi to India

My dear new readers,
Thanks for clicking on my Story. I assure you that this story will definitely capture your heart💘 You'll be having a Nice time reading FUN GUARANTEED. Its my FIRST EVER BOOK so support and bare with my budding writing skill and grammer mistakes. Have a Nice time Reading 😄

___________________________________

SHAHEER-

After 5 years I am going back to India. I am too excited to meet my family and India.

But this Sara why she is taking so much time?

"Sara, where are you? Are you still getting ready?" I shouted from Outside

"5 mins Bhai, Just a little touch up"Sara replied.

This girl! and her craze towards fashion &Makeup!

"No more five minutes unless you want to miss the flight. Get in the Car quickly"

Sara, my sister came rushing with her bag sat in the car and while checking her makeup in the car mirror "Why you are so much excited to go back to India? I'll miss London" she said Irritatingly.

For which I sighed and replied,
"Coz I am staying here since 5 years and deliberately missing India, you won't get it coz you stayed here for just 6 months"

"Whatever I don't wanna leave...I will miss You London" she said, pouting

We reached airport ✈️and took up the flight.And we arrived Delhi after a long day of travel.

So Atlast I am in India, the place where I born and lived. I took a deep breath,

My country, I missed you so much

I was forced to shift to London after some regretful events of my Life. I visited India only once to meet my new born nephew Laddu who is an year old now. I love India so much.. I don't have words to explain my love towards it...Now I am going to stay there for my entire life. This Feeling created an unknown Warmness in my heart.

"Bhai,Get down the car we reached the home" Sara woke me out of my thoughts

I paid to driver and at the entrance of home, My Bhabhi Varsha was standing with Harti, to welcome us

"FINALLY back to India, its been so long isn't it shaheer?" said varsha as taking harti to me. I nodded with a smile.

"I am here bhabhi, notice me too"sara complained.

"Come on Sara..You were there for just 6 months But shaheer stayed for 5 long years.. Ofcourse we missed him more" Varsha said.

"My Love in this house getting low these days..No one caring me" sara complained and went inside with luggage.

I placed the bags inside as Laddu crawling near me👶. He is one year old. I took him in my arms and kissed him.

 I took him in my arms and kissed him

"So you too miss him only but not me. I played and pampered you for 6 months!" Sara said faking angry. Baby stared at her and smiled.

"Where is Bhai? And what's the sound from 1st floor?" I asked bhabhi.

"Busy CA sir went to meeting so can't able to pick up you. he'll return soon, About the noise, construction work is going on in 1st floor we are building ur Bhai's office and your clinic too" said Bhabhi

"Then my room?" sara worried.

"Sara, You take shaheer's old room in this floor and he'll occupy new room in upper floor after renovation. Don't worry we'll renovate this room too" Varsha said and It calmed sara.

Later We freshed up and sat at the dining table. By that time my brother Samar came home. We hugged eachother. Then he hugged sara and gave her her fav chocolate.

"My big bro only cares me" sara said happily

"Haan. I always cares you, sara. So tell me now how your designing course went?" Samar bhai asked her.

"Awesome bro, let me show u some designs I made" when she tried to get up Bhabhi stopped her and said to eat first.

We all ate and talked soo much and later Sara took laddu to play.

"So Bhabhi, you took leave today?" I asked

"Obviously, had to cook your fav dishes na?" She said.

Varsha is Orthopaedic surgeon (Bone doctor) at private Hospital. She is my cousin. Later she got married to my brother 5 years back.

"So Our little shaheer became Dr.shaheer finally, when you gonna start practicing?" varsha, proudly

"That's where the problem lies bhabhi!! Indian rules says, even though I hold doctorate in clinical psychology from abroad I need to pass some exam to practice in India. So I am going to consult Dr. Hasan tomorrow" I said

Dr.Hasan was my Vice principal at College, My Well Wisher.

Bhai interrupted me "Don't worry you'll crack this exam too. But before anyone, first meet Saurabh, He is keep asking about you from the day I informed him your return"

Saurabh and I are childhood friends👬. We both studied in same University but he did dental and I did B.sc in psychology. And I had to move to abroad for my master's & phd and because of some personal bad Issues.

I am eager to meet that Idiot and especially his girlfriend. How that MAD ONE able to get a gf? It is almost impossible!! He used to run away from every girls he saw while I easily flirted with them. I'll meet him tomorrow and gonna find out!!

********
Part 2  Lets meet Kiara and her family!!
*Parts will be lengthy later*

Scroll further,
Don't stop♡(ӦvӦ)