❤️21 An Apology

SHAHEER

I got a idea. Only way to meet her is by climbing her balcony. I sneakily climbed.

IT WASN'T FUN AT ALL!!!

My arms are paining..Still..
no pain no gain.

Finally reached the top. I jumped in balcony. Just miss I almost hit the hanging pot. I bend down and opened the glass slide door.  lights were off. It was dark there. A little golden lamp was on near the bed. I spotted her..she is sleeping.

I slowly walked in without making noise. I sat in a pouf opposite to her. I saw her face her clearly.. she must have cried.. i felt guilty..

I don't wanna wake her up..and also don't have courage to face her. She'll be mad at me as I sneaked in and definitely gonna hit with these pillows. I remained staring her..

Her hair strand fell on her face causing her trouble. I reached her face and adjusted her hair to her ear.. I felt heat on touching her. Yeah she is sick..
she moved a bit by my touch

I bit my tongue..
"Shaheer.." she mumbled in her sleep.
Uff  She didn't wake up...but

Is she dreaming of me??

She must be scolding me in her dreams.. I better leave now before she shout and wake the whole family.. I got up and moved.

Ahhh!

I hit my leg in her dresser. I screamed a bit loud..and..SHE WOKE UP!!

I am done..
Trouble 1 - she'll scream!
Trouble 2 - I can't face her!
Trouble 3 - Sharmas will know our fight!

I was stupefied at my place.. don't know whether to move or stay.. She slowly got up and turned on the light.

I closed my eyes..
"Kia.. Don't get me wrong.. I am just here to check on you.."

I suddenly felt squeezed..warm..

Kia is hugging me..a very tight one..

she is sobbing at my chest making my shirt wet

I couldn't hold back and hugged her..

I didn't expect this.. I thought she would frown at me but.. she is crying.. This made me understood how much I hurted her.. We hugged for a while as my body too heat now. I patted her head, her black hair was so soft.

"Kia.."

"Shaheer I am sorry..I.." she broke out sobbing.

I felt even more guiltier.. She is saying sorry for nothing..but I.. misinterpreted her this time too..

"Why sorry? I was fault.. I am sorry.." I apologised

"No.. you were absolutely right. I only didn't understand you" she blamed herself