20 Mistakes Realised

SHAHEER

i was so angry  on both Sara and kiara

i was so angry  on both Sara and kiara. I didnt expected this from Kia. she didnt tell me about Sara's date at first place, now defending her.

Sara is a modern Tinder kid. she don't know about the society..and she clearly dont have a guess about boys and relationships. She thinks its fun.

During her UG days she was in a relationship with a wrong guy and end up breaking the relation as well as her heart. Since then I am protecting her. but Kia claimed me as OVERPROTECTIVE.

how can she not understand me? why she hide it from me? I am her friend.

Did she ever consider me as friend?  doubt sprouted in me.

I didn't utter a single word to Sara from this morning. I decided to not tell this to Bhai and Bhabhi. I was furious I don't know What I'll do out of anger. I controlled my anger and went down, after bhabhi went to office, Sara tried to speak with me but i ignored.

Nithya saw me and wished good morning, I ignored her too and locked myself.. in my room. I was keep thinking about Sara.

I needed a distraction so went out taking my bike and went to nearby park for peace. I was a troublesome brother for Samar. I always end up in trouble and he rescues me. He sent to UK just to make me new. But he can't able to overcome if something happens to Sara.. he loves her lot. But Sara doesn't understanding it. I am worried that she'll end up getting broken this time too.. I won't let it happen.

I spent my day in the park. Later that evening I got a call from Saurabh.
"Hello.."

"Are you mad? What's in the world you think you are?? I am calling you since yesterday you aren't picking" he screamed

"I attended now right? So whats matter?" I was in no mood to talk.

"Whatsup? I was worried about you! I thought you'll be angry" he worried.

"Yes I am.. so what now? I don't wanna talk now Sau..plzz..I need alone time"

"No.. you just share with me.. you feel fresh.. I am assuring you" he didn't give up.

"You won't give up..Hmm ask"

"What you said to Sara?"

"I was angry at her..scold-" He cut me in middle
"What? I told you not to get angry after that pic!.."

"can anyone be cool after seeing their sister with someone in pub!" I barked

"But Shaheer she did do anything.. I texted you that but you didn't saw"

"Yeah she told she didn't do anything.. But SHE WAS ON DATE! with an unknown boy.."

"She is adult.." he too defended.

"So You too..?.I am fed up with these words.. first Kia and now you. Btw you knew what happened during her UG days remember?"

"Yeah I know but she was teen then.."he still defended