(FINAL) CHAPTER 25

Mc: this is so amazing all your answers were amazing and touching because we can feel the love between you people but it's clear who the winners are, they are brother......

Well that will be unfair if announced the the winners best on my choice so we are gonna place 2 boxes. The one on right for females and the one on left for males. You all will vote for the winner using this two hashtags #zaril and #sulza

They started hailing, some were hailing zaril while others sulza. The mc kept on saying listen!listen but the noise did not demise so he said then the competition is over😂

They all yelled no ! And they kept quiet...a pink paper was distributed to all of them in which its was expected of them to VOTE.

After 10 minutes they were all done with the voting process and then the counting started. A few moments later, the mc tested the Mike indicating that the result has arrived.

Now that's when you understand the moment of truth. Upon having 100+ guests none of them were talking but rather folded their hands and rested their chin on it. That's a sign of mental preparation

The mc started again. Alhamdulillah! After having a long session of VOTING the results are finally here. Are you ready. Yes was all you could heard. He continued the winners are none other than JIBRIL and his amazing queen ZAHRA. While the other beautiful couples have the second place.

Let's begin with sultan and zakira you too love each other for a reason which is so nice to find out and you too look so good together.

But the reason why the winning couple won was because they love each other for basically no reason. This is telling us that they will never separate because if they actually were in love with each other for a reason then the tendency of them separating is high, because the tendency of that thing which they love each other for, vanishing is also possible.... does that mean that thing will vanish with their love basically yes. Which as the case of this couple nothing can vanish in the relationship to make them separate.

So for the three couples come up and collect your trophy, certificate and medal. Layman held my hand and whispered this is fun atleast, but I never expected them to be serious about it. I side glare at him. Are you trying to say you don't know how serious we Pakistanis and Indians are when it comes to marriage?

He shook his head... we collected our prizes as if nothing was going on between us. Later on in our room, we didn't say a word to each other. I hissed as I clear up the mess he created in the room.

I didn't know he was standing behind me until I turned and I saw someone standing very close to me. He immediately grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. His face shows everything but mercy. He said Who the heck do you think you are to hiss at me?

I glare at him and said I am Fatima your so called wife now let go of me human being... I hissed for the third time. Out of no where, he placed his lips on mine and kissed me very roughly. I moaned in pain as tears roll down my eyes not that it hurts me physically.

My lungs yearned for oxygen and that's when he let go and said I dear you to hiss one more time and I will finish you today so that your family will keep a record saying: "On first april we had a wedding ceremony and the next day was a burial ceremony and a few moments later her so called lover had a heart attack"

I hissed again and said you are talking nonsense. Who is my lover ? I am not an adulterer neither have I fornicated before, because I know the consequences is death and lashes respectively.

He smirked and said oh look! Miss brave, her royal highness my wife is so brave that she hissed again even after I warned her and she has the guts to lie to my face when I clearly saw her with that loser. Without a second thought he threw me to the bed as he tore my shirt and started to... if I say romance me, then that would be a lie because he was clearly abusing me... to scare me? Because i know he wouldn't hurt me if he truly practice Islam.