CHAPTER 20

Right now we are at my parents' residence and I still couldn't believe this man standing next to me smiling from ear to ear at my parents like a true son in law. He is so impossible.
I shyly glanced at ma and I couldn't believe she wiggled her brow at me!

They were all ready to go so we did not waste any time and headed to the airport. On our way ma whispered " so this is my son in law? Eh? " in my ears and I blushed. She chuckled "don't be shy, wife of mr handsome" teased. I couldn't take it any more so I nudged her and whined "ma!" She smiled in a teasing way and said don't worry they can't hear our womanly talks.

The two, my dad and husband or may be a said husband burst into thone of laughter. Dad said "oh sure we can." Her eyes widened and she asked "does that mean you heard everything?" Layman replied her with "mother you are right, I am truly handsome" she blushed and I couldn't control my laughter.

We boarded and it so happened that I will be sitting with him _you definitely know who i mean_ we didn't say a word to each other. Our flight took up and I moved even closer to the window because 1. I don't want to sit close to him so I will not perceive his cologne scent... okay may be I just don't wanna be next to him and 2. I wanna have a clear view of the sky as I love how floppy it looks and the way the sun reflects it is magnificently beautiful.

Before you know it sleep over took me and somehow I ended up waking to find my head on him. My hand entwined in his. I felt a pang in my heart and the moment realization came to me, I let go in horror, my face straight I looked at the other side he tap my hand with his but I refused to turn, he repeated his action and I looked at him.

He smirked and point at a his shirt I noticed something wet on it but i didn't get a thing so I asked him what ? He brought his hand to hold mine and I ft an electric shock. I was already day dreaming but it ended when he wiped something wet next to my mouth. Oh my gosh ! This is embarrassing I actually drooled over his shirt. I just masked it up and was like sorry then brought out my phone and played world chef.

When we landed I was so happy to see firdaus, we squeal on almost every 2 sentences. Dadi kept on teasing me that I got us (me and her) a handsome for a husband. I was surrounded by family and friends and that is when layman decided to embarrass me. He was smiling when he approached and I know something was off.

"Hello beautiful ladies! Can I please borrow my wife? It has been an hour that I talked to her" he said in an exciting tone and all the women awwned while I felt like I should be anywhere but there.

He hold my hand and pulled me closer which made everyone one squealed while I plan on how to kill him. When we are out of sight, he let go of me and I glare at him "what do you want? I asked already bored with him. He smiled and started coming towards me, when he took a step forward I took one backward.

I felt the hard,cold wall on my back and right layman is only one foot away from me. He placed both his hands on my sides and moved even closer to me. My breath hitched at that. Before I know it his face came closer to mine that our nose and forehead are touching. I was disappointed when the kiss never come rather his annoying voice hit my ears "my darling wife, it seems like you are too engaged with your family to remember some important things. I just hope that you are not planning on sleeping with me in the same room"

I glare at him and said I don't want to but I have to, because you are my so called husband. He smirked and said "okay, no problem but I think you should know this, I don't usually sleep with pajamas, but naked and ...." she cut him before he could finish his sentence...

"Geez ! You are so shameless ! That's gross how can you say that to me?" He laughed and said some people need to have a clean mind. Baby your thoughts are too dirty. (kinfi karfina) you are above my level, so let me find my way. He left after sending me a wink with a "see you tonight babe"

Tsk tsk tsk I can't believe this man. I went straight to the kitchen to grab some juice to soften my mood and behold their he is leaning on the counter, using his phone. He looked thinner and darker!

HELLO EVERYONE ! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG, I KNOW BUT DON'T WORRY AM BACK, AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ON TIME.

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR BELOW AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!

PLEASE AND PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. LETS GROW TOGETHER AS ONE BIG FAMILY.

LOVE YOU ALL💋

Miss Untichlobanty 💕