CHAPTER 7

Twist

"Zarah permit me to come and see you next week because I am in kaduna too and I will be leaving for abuja to see my dad today. I would want to meet you when I come back." jibril requested and I agreed.

"Zarah,whose jacket is this?" Ruky asked and I told her its layman's. She smiled "Maybe he likes you she said.
"Ruky!don't go there,you know I hate him especially when he hurts you."I snapped back.

We left for class together and I later went to search for layman to give him his jacket. I was about to give up when I saw him coming out of the washroom. He ignored me pretending not to see me.

I knew he was shy because I caught him adjusting his belt. I laughed to piss him off which seems to be successful. He stood like a statue while I approach him. His temper deflated slightly, trying to be COOL.

I threw his jacket at him and he dodged it so it felt on the ground. He grasped and twisted my hand demanding I should pick it up and give him with respect.

"Let go,you are hurting me and you are not my muharram" I requested more like complain.
"Obey before complain" he said. so I had to,because I was suffering. I cursed him in my heart before going back to class.

"Zarah" my mom called my name through the phone and I answered with yes mummy? "We are leaving Adamawa your father has been given an appointment in FCT. I was overwhelmed so I sang and dance throughout the day.

It was convocation week,the school Is over populated with people that came to witness the ceremony. Well I was happy as well because I was then a potential 200Level student.

I was folding my clothes when jibril called

Hello!Fatima where are you--jibril

I am in post-graduate hostel KASU campus so when you arrive wait for me at the new garden,Love garden and give me a call.---Zarah

Okay see you then ---jibril

LATER........

Hello!I am outside--- jibril

Okay I will be there ––tyma

Well I took my time even though I am not a make up freak. I finally came out of the hostel. I felt as if was walking down an aisle due to the way I attracted people's attention.

I met the forest in the love garden talking and I ignored them quietly walked passed them.

Hello!jibril where are you?–zarah.

I am in the garden –jibril

I am there too. What what are you wearing? – zarah

I am on white kaftan,black shoe and cap,what are you wearing? –jibril

I wore caramel brow gown and veil,white shirt and shoe.

My eyes started scanning for him,I turned and saw him the way he described but he had an expression I was portraying on my face as well

My eyes started scanning for him,I turned and saw him the way he described but he had an expression I was portraying on my face as well. Guess who!?guess why!?

No long essay just love yah and waiting for your comments.

Miss untichlobanty

22 September, 2019.