CHAPTER 23

TYMA'S POV

As I entered the kitchen, I broke down as tears rushed down my cheeks. Why is life like this why do I and my love ones had to suffer? I heard some shuffles and noise when I turned around it was sultan again. But this time around he was with a young lady probably one or two years older than me.

They look so serious so I intensely stare at them from his face to hers. After a while I decided to broke the silence . "What now? " I asked already pissed at their behavior. They looked at each other before they burst into bunch of laughter.

What the heck is wrong with this earthlings? They think am a joke or what? I was already turning red when they said "April fool sweetheart!" "Today is first April or have you forgotten the wedding day was on 1st April so, all I said to you at the stair case was a joke.... this is zakira she is my fiancee" sultan added.

I let out a sigh before I playfully punched him. "So all that drama you caused was because of some useless April fool you know that it's haram right?" I said.
He laughed and said "sorry cousin sis I didn't mean it you know. It is just that I wanted to teased you. And thank you for reminding me it is haram i will never repeat it. Astagfirullah!" They look at each other love radiating from their eyes awww! What a lovely couple they will make .

I was pulled out of my thought when they started teasing me "uhuh! uhuh !! So some one loves her husband huh?  They took plate and spoons and drummed it for me while I sing and dance until firdaus joined us. It wouldn't  really  be considered as dancing since i was just using my hands doing the pakistani style. we had so much fun. We even played with the cake butter-icing mixture.

We laughed,  cracked jokes until I was no more able to laughed.  It was then I remembered my husband so i told them that I will back and they teasingly said take your time mrs.

When I entered the room he was on phone but I went straight to the toilet and washed myself I was about to came out when I heard something that shattered me completely. It was him, layman he was talking on the phone as I already told you but what he said made tears cascaded down my cheeks.

"Baby, forget that teenage doll of my wife, you know that I can't do without you...... oh please you know I missed you on bed right? What does she have to offer me?..... sure darling I can't wait to come back to you. This marriage was a burden to me and I don't take it as anything but a joke and even she, the girl, I don't think its important to her...."(note layman doesn't commit zina (illicit sex)he just said that to pissed her)

"Those were the only words I could heard as everything turned numb... so he, he.... nothing was real to him? It wasn't serious to him? Does he know how serious we Indians and Pakistanis take marriage as? Innalillah wa inna ilaihi raji'un. "

"What am I supposed to do? What should I do?" I couldn't think straight as I sat down in the bathroom and cried my heart out but then I made a decision that I wouldn't talk to him from now on . Because it was his fault....  first they got my hand in marriage without my permission and now he is cheating on me?

I washed my face and came out then put on powder and kohl, he was not in the room and when I went out it was already time for the wedding.

Within 15 min everything was done in Islamic way and it's time for the traditional ceremonies! For your information I acted like nothing was wrong with me. We randomly danced not in a way that will exposed out body though,  just the normal claps and singing until the mc announced it was time for couples game and five couples are needed which the groom and bride, me and that layman of a human being,  and sultan with his zakira must participate.
So only two extra couples were added and the ceremony began.....

LAYMAN'S POV

When I heard her open our door I immediately pretended I was on phone.  I glanced at her she was covered in some colored butter I think. Oh wonderful so she was having fun, eating cake with her boyfriend? Is she that shameless? I felt like choking her that moment but I kept it cool.

She didn't say a thing as she entered the  toilet....and I said some thing to hurt her just the way she hurt me and I was sure that it stabbed her to the heart. Before you know it I heard her sobs. Ofcourse she is a cry cry baby so I wasn't surprised.

I got dressed and went out after about 1 hour she came out with a slight makeup more than she is allowed to put in public maybe that's because she wants to cover up her cry face. The wedding took place. They were all happy except for me I guess. Some are getting United while I and my wife are getting separated.

She looks so happy and that even pained me more.... so she didn't care about what I said huh? Why would she? When she has her little freaking cousin of a person.
What does he have that I don't? They all sang and danced while I watched keeping a close eyes on her...

The mc announced about some useless couples competition which I have no interest in but I guess I have no chance to escape as it's a must for us well literally there is NO US but what so ever we have to participate. So I climbed up to the stage when our name was called.

AHHH ! PLEASE MANAGE WITH THIS ONE, AND SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING. I WAS NOT BUSY BUT MY BRAIN WAS AND IT STILL IS..

BY THE WAY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT  AND FOLLOW ME miss_untichlobanty

miss untichlobanty 💕

8th June,2020.