CHAPTER 6

Confused

I love Pakistan but I missed my country. Something is wrong with me and it felt like I have a mission I am unable to accomplish.

Thank God!the wedding is tomorrow and we can finally leave.

Sultan collected my number and promise to call me when I get back home.

Finally the wedding is done and so we left Pakistan.

"Mama!I am restless and I don't know what is wrong with me" I told my mom,I love her because she understands me better then my self.

She made me lie on her laps and ran her hand through my hair. She touched the Left side of my chest where my heart is located and asked "is it this place that is paining you beti(daughter)?"

I quickly raised my head to look at her and nodded my head "yes mom"

She laughed and said "you are in love. This is the matter of the heart. Who stole your tiny heart? he must be a star to win my  priceless jewel's heart.

I was confused because I don't know who I am in love with. But certainly, I wanna hear jibril's voice and I also miss ifrit's little fights.

Jibril called and told me he wants to see me,but I told him to wait until I go back to school because my parent wants me to study, they would not be happy seeing me with a male vistor.

I have resumed school so ruky came to see me in the hostel. We talked and gisted for a long time which was unlike me,I guess I miss her naughtiness.

" Tyma I called layman and insulted me, I have given up but I will never stop crushing on him. I gave her a hug and I realy felt bad.

I was going for lectures but my heart kept racing and searching for something. I went to the cafeteria, masjid and the photocopy center but I couldn't find the anonymous stuff I am searching for.

My heart felt heavy and disappointed. I was leaving when I heard someone talk.

With the little ray of hope I turned to see who was talking,just to realized its one of my course mate. I wonder why he sounded like layman.

Suddenly, layman came out of an alley and I knew he was the person that talked.

My course mate left I was about to leave when got hold of me.he cage me to the wall"can you remember what you called me the last time we met?IFRIT I guess" he answered himself.

I plopped down and he squatted I could feel his breath on my ears and he whispered "I will deal with you". He deliberately matched my leg and left me sitting on the ground my eyes teary.

🌹Ruky's brother is a final year student, so he invited us to their party. I declined at first but Ruky kept on pestering me and I have to succumb.

I decided to wear an Indian attire for the party. Immediately we reached the venue, I started Looking for a sit and thank God I founded one.

I was startled when I saw layman and he approached me. He pretended we were having a nice chat,but no he was bullying me. He stood behind me and pinched me " what are u doing here?"he asked "none of your business "I answered.

I got up,hissed and was about to leave when he got hold of my hair. I was trying to cover my chest with my useless veil because it is transparent and that's when he noticed what I wore.

He gave me a disgusting look and pushed me, I fell on the chair and tore my top. He threw his jacket on the table for me and left. I saw guilt written on his face.

I went to the washroom and wore his jacket, called ruky and told her I was going and she reasoned with me,accompanied me to get a cab and I went back to hostel.

Show some love my people.

Miss untichlobanty💕

21 September,2019.