CHAPTER 14

Thanks for all the votes comments and likes.

Kindly inform others to give this story a try,it will be my pleasure. love you all

Back to school

I was conveyed to my house after isha'i prayer. I will be staying with my in-laws in same compound but different apartment.

😒i was taken to my groom's house or let mesay my groom less room. All my families members left except for Firdaus, who stayed with me and comfort me because I don't have friends.

Firdaus left early in the morning and so I became a tourist in my apartment. I surfed the bathroom, skate in the sitting room and ate what my mother In-law sent.

She is a very nice woman,well she should be because I was sacrificed to save them from embarrassment they suppose to face.

It was asr and I was sitting down when one of my mom in-law's maid came. She greeted me and told me my mom In-law is calling. I nodded and she left. I said my asr prayer and left for her apartment.

I salamed and entered. I was taken to her place yesterday's night but I couldn't look at her because;
1.my face was covered.
2.I was shy and still am.

I looked at her and looks so  familiar, i think I met her somewhere. I quickly sat on rug.

She smiled and pull me to sat with her. She hold my palms in her soft ones 'I am not saying mine are not soft,but her hand is too soft for her age.' And called out my name "fatima, coincidentally you are bearing my name"she said looking happy. I only smiled but refused to look at her.

"Fatima"she called and I answered.
"Please bear with us,I know that you will be wondering what type of marriage this is but I promise you wouldn't regret it." She said

"I know that you don't know amir(my groom I guessed). He is kind but very difficult to understand, naughty at times and kinda complicated, but you will come to like him when you know him" she added.

"He is currently in Kaduna camp for NYSC,he will come back home on Friday before reporting to his place of primary assignment" she informed me.

"I called you to talk about your school. I am a mother as well and I wouldn't want any one to sabotage my daughter's education so I will not stop you. Alhaji (my father in-law) said that you should get ready because you are going back to school tomorrow"she added.

It is hard to adapt new situation or environment, so I urge you to behave well. I know that you are the calm type,but I still need to remind you. YOU ARE NOW MARRIED. please take care" she said patting my back.

I said thanks and she told me to call her AYYA. Thanks AYYA and Insha Allah (by Allah's will) i wouldn't disappoint you. I went out and ran to my apartment. I continued displaying my talent don't blame me,I am terribly bored

NEXT DAY

I woke up early in the morning and thanks to ayya she did plenty of shopping for me. And we left for Kaduna with the driver.
The journey was kinda boring and It took us too long for the whole Africa to Arive.

I called Nusy and ruky to tell them I am back the moment we reached the main gate.

Ruky was not around while lousy nusaiba was in the hostel. She screamed when she sighted me, and danced shoki and zanku before giving me a hug. I looked around to see if people are watching us. Well she is nusaiba and she doesn't care.

"Hmmmm! Tyma you did lalle?what is the occasion?"she asked giving me a questionable glare. Damn! I have to act cool before she suspects something. Don't mind me nusy, i went to a friend's house(I don't have any) in Abuja and I joined them because they were doing it too.

We went to the hostel so I could have a nap. I saw nusaiba getting ready around 8:00pm and I asked; " nusaiba where are you going to?"
"Do you wanna join?" She teased. I rolled and popped my eyes and stressed a Noooooo out of my mouth. She laughed out loud and left me tossing on my bed not missing the chance to wink at me before slamming the door.

I think I am going crazy, because I locked up the room and started crying, while laughing at the same time. My life sucks and its a mess.

Yuppie! Ma is calling. "Salam alaik" I said and she answered. "Good evening" I greeted and she answered as well.
"Ma I have gone back to school," I could sense the happiness in her tone, she wished me success, blessed me and we had a little mother-daughter conversation before ending the call.

Another chapter!
Show some love by touching the orange star.

Hello to the guys🙋
Hugs to the ladies💑
Love to the babies 👧👦
Kiss to the grannies👴💋

Miss untichlobanty💕