CHAPTER 8

Broken

Come,am I talking to zarah?he looked at me talking through the phone. Oh my! I just realised that I have been chatting and talking to my sworn enemy,destroyer of my happiness and snatcher of my peace. I said to my inner self.

Is layman really jibril?I decided to call jibril to clear my doubt and layman's phone rang,his friends were also surprised.

I hissed and was about to leave when he yelled "DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!who the hell do you think you are?

"I now get it,so you used your friend to get my number to lure and trap me. Guess what I always see an amoeba in you. You are soon wrong to think am that cheap and I will personally deal with you stupid" said layman.

"You are the one that is stupid not me and if I could remember you sent me the friend request" I snapped back my voice shaking due to anger and we both angrily left.

I went back to the hostel but I couldn't stop thinking or eat anything either. I am so down,don't even know what I am feeling.

I took my phone checked his Facebook account but couldn't find his picture but he is abusite (ABU student).

I called my mom and told her what happened and she told me to pray and shouldn't worry my shape is fine I am not an amoeba. Which made me chuckle, one thing she hates is someone insulting me.

I don't want ruky to doubt our friendship, so I decided to seal my lips and keep my mouth shut.

Today is convocation and I went to celebrate with ruky's family since her brother is convocating.

We snapped pictures and I had to greet everybody that came. I had to pretend I am happy which I am not. So,I excused myself and decided to stroll to a nearby gym.

I sighted a family taking selfie they were too beautiful to be ignored.

I was about to leave when he caught my attention, he was taking selfie with a beautiful lady. I assumed is his girlfriend the posing and snapping was unlike siblings. Ya Allah(God)help me! I just wanted to strangle them.

Why am I sad at the way they snapped? I guess I remembered what he did to me. Was jibril toying? Realising that jibril is layman did not make me hate him. But damn! I AM BURNING INSIDE.

I decided to look for a stone and his at an angle I cannot be easily seen. And trust me I stoned him. But Alhamdulillah (thank God),it didn't hit him hard.

Yeah I know,I am naughty sometimes but that's his punishment for all the discomfort he caused me.

I started panting because I just acted like a dummy. He looked at what hit him and continue posing and I quickly left to ruky's place.

Ruky's family left and I went back to the hostel cursing myself for stoning IFRIT.
I can't wait to write exams and leave for Abuja aka FCT(federal capital territory) to see my new home. I logged on Facebook to chat for a while and took a nap. I am actually not a fan of WhatsApp actually may because I can't make new friends I don't know.
Even though still don't accept many friend requests except few.

How was this chappy?do you like it?was Zahra suppose to stoned layman?
Don't forget to change the colour of the star down and don't forget to comment as well love you all😘

Your favorite girl 'youngest yet the eldest

Miss untichlobanty 💕

23 September, 2019.