Chapter 5

(ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ, ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ)

This chapter takes place when Elenora catches the twins doing something suspicious 🤔

Derick's Pov

I sit there and watch Dean fuck one of our employee's wife. Out of nowhere, I smash a vase to the wall. I was mad, our sweet Elenora, Was going on a date with some kid. 

Dean gets off Katie, or whatever her name is, and shoots her right in the head. Blood flies everywhere and I move back and duck down a little shielding myself. When she was completely dead Dean wears his shorts and calls one of the men to clean up.

"So what's the plan?" Dean asks me. 

I look at him and give him one of my signature smirks. 

We will make Elenora bear! We don't care if she's our sister, we love her. Then I remember something really important 

"Did you set up the secret cameras around the house?" Dean shakes his head "I thought I get your help, you know a lot about cameras and photography" I nod. 

"Where should we start?" Dean asks, 

"you know where brother" I roll my eyes but can't help the smile forming my face. "Liam! Go check if Elenora is asleep or not."

Liam is the person that spies on Elenora when she goes out and tells us everything, he is also one of our most trusted men. 

"Derick, Monday is the day we inherit everything and dad is also going to retire so that means he will be home almost all the time. You know how smart he is, if he finds out we are doomed. We have to hurry up." Dean say seriously. 

I nod my head, "I know, but we can just send mom and dad out of town to the Ally meeting with the Hernandez family, we can tell them we are busy, they listen to us, and for Elenora, we can take her to our apartment. " I look at Dean to see him deep in thought.

"I like the idea brother, but if we ally will the Hernandez family we will have to marry their slutty daughters and also, the meeting is only 2 days long. How much can we get done in 2 days?" I hum in response. 

We need to think fast.

"Boss, Elenora madam is not asleep she is reading a book" Liam states. 

Me and Dean both sigh. "lets start with the living room." I say. Dean nods and grabs the cameras with the important stuff. 

The cameras are small and easy to hide, also easy to place. While we where heading to the living room we hear whispers from the outside balcony. I elbow Dean and he gives me a nod. We both slowly make our way to the balcony door, the door was clear so we could easily see the person on the other side.

To our surprise it was mom, me and Dean share a look but stay quiet and listen to her conversation. 

"no no, I know. Fine, are you sure?...Alright, yes I understand. Bye dear." She was talking on the phone with someone and she looked very much stress. " I will call Liam and tell him to investigate." Dean says. I nod my head.

When mom started to walk out we both run down the stairs quietly, and hide in the pantry until mom is gone.

"Lets just start at the kitchen." Dean says. I nod my head alright.

We slowly walk out the pantry when Dean dropped something causing the house to echo, and a loud clinck sound to be heard . "What the hell? Be careful Dean!" I whisper-yell to him. He gives me an apologetic smile. 

We get to the kitchen and I place the camera on top of one of the cabinets. "Bro, don't put that their dad will see it" I sigh and look at his phone, the view is perfect. "where else should I put it genius? This is the best spot now shut up." Then we hear something fall, we both look where the noise came from. 

Elenora? Shit.

"Elenora? What are you doing here sweetie?" I say in my sweetest voice going closer to her. "I heard weird noises so I wanted to check. W-what are you doing here?" she says

I look at Dean give him a 'when we get back to the room, I am going to kill you' look in the most nicest way.

We both start to laugh, that is our way of getting out of shit. 

Dean comes closer and pulls Elenora in his arms, and takes a deep breath, taking in her scent. "Oh pumpkin, we are all here to protect you. Do the guards get paid for a reason you know? Don't wander around at night OK?" he says, 

I nod agreeing. I move forward and grab Elenora into a hug, how can she smell so good all the time? I kiss her head. The reaction I get makes me really mad. Her face scrunches up in disgust. 

"blah! Ewww" she says wiping her forehead. I clench my jaw. How fucking dare she? Does she know the power I hold against her? 

Seeing Elenora's face both me and Dean start to Laugh trying to lighten up the mood. "go to bed pumpkin" I say, she nods and runs away. 

I look at Dean and give him one of my deadliest glare. "I told you to shut your big mouth! Now don't make a sound we need to get this done!" I whisper-yell, and he nods his head. We set up all the cameras and get back to our room.

"Tomorrow Friday, mom and dad will leave for the trip to Italy and we take Elenora to our apartment. Saturday, Elenora's date will come here, but Elenora will be at our place and her Date will not reach her. " I say out loud and Dean says "perfect, Brother" 

Indeed. 

"Did you get the drug from Colin?" Dean asks me and I hum in response. "Are you sure we will need it? It's really dangerous, Colin said even death can occur." Dean states. 

"Yes, I know. We might need it, its not final." He nods in understanding. We sit in quiet when the peacefulness is disturbed by a knock on the door. 

"Come in." 

Liam walks in, "Boss, I found out about the call. Mrs. Lombardi is meeting this man named Dirk Hamilton, and I have also found out that they both are planning to kill Mr. Lombardi and take over the throne." He say emotionlessly. 

"Brother, we need to get rid of them. They can be a huge stone in our way..." Dean says, I nod my head. 

"Liam, I want you to kidnap that Hamilton and get all the information out of him, I want every detail." Liam nods his head in response and leaves. 

"Do you think we should snitch?" Dean asks. "Ehh..They both will die anyways, instead it will make the process longer." 

He nods, "Alright than." 

A / N- Hello! You thought I was not going to update? Sorry I did want to update early but couldn't. Sorry again. 😜 

Thank  you for reading! 😊

Vote, comment, share, and follow!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.