Chapter 2

(ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ, ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ)

Elenora's POV

 I was lying on my bed reading a book, when I heard a creak from downstairs. I instantly jump from my lying potion to a sitting one. 

I don't know what to do and the best thing I can do is panic. 

There are so many guards, so I don't have to worry but this can be an enemy. I put a hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming. Then I hear it again and this time I decide to go check. Slowly and carefully I climb off my bed and tip toe to my bedroom door. Thankfully my bedroom door does not make any noise.  

Oh lord please protect me. Please lord, if this is my last day on this planet at least let me take food with me. 

 I try my best to not make any noise, but the stupid table had to come in my way. I fall on the table but the table was empty so no commotion was caused. Then I hear a very familiar voice. I stop dead in my tracks. Dean !? I decide to listen in a little.  

"Bro, don't put that there dad will see it" Dean whispers. Put what? I here a shuffle and I move back carefully. Derick speaks. "where else should I put it, genius? This is the best place. Now shut up." I take another step back and bump into a lamp. The lamp falls causing a loud thump sound to be heard, making Dean and Derick look my way.

"Elenora? what are you doing here sweetie?" Derick says coming closer. lying is something I am not good at. The boys know when I lie. So I decide to tell the truth. I mean what am I going to lose? "I heard weird noises so I wanted to check. W-what are you doing here?" Dean and Derick look at each other and laugh. Dean comes closer and pulls me in his arms, and takes a deep breath. "Oh pumpkin, we are all here to protect you. The guards get paid for a reason you know? Don't wonder around at night OK?" I nod my head not knowing what to say. Derick moves forward and garbs me from Deans holds and kisses my forehead.

"blah! ewww" I say wiping my forehead. I look up to see Derick clenching his Jaw but then both boys start to laugh. "go to bed pumpkin" I nod again and head up to my room. I lie on my bed trying to sleep. Not much time after I fall into a dreamless sleep.

XX------------------------------------------------------------XX

Next day, Friday  

 I wake to my mother combing my hair with her hands. "Good morning, sweetie" Mom says smiling at me. I smile back "Good morning, mom" she kisses my cheek and gets up from the side of my bed. 

"hurry up get ready for school. You don't want to be late now do you?" Oh you don't know how late I want to be. I shake my 'No' and get up from my bed and go the bathroom. I hear my mom say good and leave. I do my business and look around my closet to find something causal but cute. After looking for a while, I find a white crop top and high wasted jeans. I leave my hair lose because they are a little wet. I grab my backpack and go downstairs. 

When I get downstairs I see everyone sitting and eating. I grab a apple and sit next to mom. "are you not hungry, sweetie?"

"No, I am getting late for school" I say and get up. Dean and Derick also get up. I look at them confused. "We thought why not drop you off. We are going home anyways and your school is on the way. So why not drop you of?" Derick says and Dean nods. I also nod and follow behind them like a lost puppy. When we reach the car Derick drives, Dean shotguns and I sit in the back. 

"so...." Dean trails of. Oh please don't bring Jordan up . Its just so embarrassing. I hate it when they make fun of him. For gods sake I like him. "Will we meet this Jordan dude tomorrow?" Dean spits Jordan's name like he is a Virus. I nod my head while fidgeting with my fingers. "Do you really want to be with a kid, who can't even take care of himself uhm?" Dean asks. 

I sigh deeply. "Look, I don't want to talk about him.  I just like him, and we are just going on a date. Its not like I am going to marry him right after I meet him. You guys have no right to bad mouth him whenever we talk about him. Right now I don't want to talk abut him." I snap, looking to see both Dean and Derick Clenching there jaws. Looking like they are ready to kill. I just roll my eyes and look out the window. 

We soon reach my school and I get off but not before saying bye to the boys. When I get off the car I instantly go to my homeroom. I have 2 minutes till I am late so I better run. I run through The hallways bumping here and there, but reach homeroom Just in time. I sitting my regular seat in the middle. I don't really have friends. Its like talking to kids in class or hallway. 

"Hey Elenora!" I look up to see Jordan smiling down at me. I smile back and wave my hand. He sits down next to me. 

"Are you still up for the little date?" He asks nervously. I look at him and give him one of my biggest smiles. "Yes!" I wispier-yell. he chuckles lightly and focuses on Mr. Funk's class. 

I can't help but take small glances at him but make sure he doesn't notice me. How I can't wait for our date. He is the cutest and smartest person ever. I think I already love him..

Oh lord..

A/N-  Hello!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9 VOTES AND FOR ABOUT 30 READS!! 

I can't explain how happy I am. In like 1 chapter I got SO MUCH support! ✨ I hope you keep on showing me this support. It is really motivating me to write more. 

Thank you for reading! 🌸

vote, comment, share and follow ✨