Chapter 16

{EDITED, FOR NOW}

XX WARNING, TRIGGERING CONTENT AHEAD XX

Derick's POV

"So Jordan, last chance. Speak up or your dear children die." Dean says with absolutely no emotion.  

He is pretty serious when it comes to work. Jordan shakes his head, "No! Kill them, I do not want them! I will not say anything. Kill all my family I don't care." The guts he has.

We didn't torture him yet. 

We need him alive until we know where is bloody pig of a father is. We know that he knows, he was the last person that talked to Ivor. 

"Dean don't bother yourself. He cares about no one except himself and his father. We don't have his father. Yet, but we do have him. What do you say brother?" Me and Dean laugh a sinister laugh.

We look at Jordan he looks like he is going to piss his pants. "Loo-k do-n't tou-ch m-me" he cries out, I just laugh at him. 

Dean picks up electric handcuffs and ties Jordan's hands with it, and throws the remote to me. Dean then picks up a knife and presses the knife in Jordan's shoulder with little pressure. Jordan releases a loud screeching scream. 

Dean laughs, "Where is your father?" He asks, Jordan shakes his "I wo-AHHHHH" The poor boy didn't even get to finish his sentence because Dean pierced his arm with the knife.

I press the a button on the remote shocking the boy. "Where is you bloody father?" I yell at him. The boy was on the verge of passing out.

But we haven't done anything to him..

"Dean, come sit." Is say, Dean listens and come sit on the sofa with me. 

"suspend him from the roof and Beat him with the electric rod." Dean says. I watch as Jake one of the guards comes foreword and unties Jordan. As soon as he was untied he started to struggle and fight, but it was no use. 

Jake suspends him from the roof and go grabs the rod. The first whip was landed right on Jordan's back and a nice crack sound was heard. Jordan lets out a ear piercing scream.

Dean takes a sip out of his wine, "Again where is your father?" He asks. Jordan says nothing so I signal Jake to give him another whip. The second whip lands on his face; For sure his nose is broken. 

His nose was now set back and was bleeding, his mouth had a cut on the corner and blood was coming out of it. His once 'handsome' face was now completely ruined. When the third whip lands he spits out a huge amount of blood. I laugh the view in front of me was pleasing my inner demon. 

"Last chance. Where is your father?" Dean practically barked at him. Jordan slightly shakes his head, "II wo-won't tt-te-tell y-you" He coughs. 

"Torture him until he begs for death but don't grant his wish, make him suffer and cry for mercy but don't show him any mercy, don't give him a second to breathe but make sure he breathes enough to give me the answer I please. Keep on reminding him he is under the kings mercy. A king that never loses. " I say slowly; making sure to look right in Jordan's eyes.

I watch as his eyes go wide and non-stop shakes his head. "L-let m-me g-go-go p-le-please"  

I don't listen to him and head out with Dean closing following behind me. "That was a speech to remember, brother" Dean laughs and nod my head in agreement. 

"Is Liam preparing the funeral?" I ask. Dean nods. "When is the funeral anyway?" I ask again. 

"Tomorrow." Dean says still not looking up. I ignore him and continue to drive. We are going to the hospital where mom is being treated for her breasts. I pull up at the hospital. We both get out the car and go inside. 

After asking like 3 nurses we find 'mom' I don't think I should even call her mom, I will call her by her first name, Sara from now on.

When we enter we see her eyes become wide. Probably not expecting us. "Hello Sara, We are here to discus something with you." I say without any emotion. She begins to cry maybe because I am not calling her mom. She is not my mother only my birth giver. 

"Listen here slut, we ain't got anytime for your emotional drama. We are only here to tell you that you tomorrow you going to be at dads funeral acting as his wife. Respect is really important to us. After that your going to be working as a maid and servant at the Lombardi mansion "Dean says completely annoyed by her presence.   

Sara starts to cry even more "Please. * Sob * I am your mother" I roll my eyes. 

Mother my ass. 

As as I said respect is really important to us, to me and having a gold-digging slut of a mother is the opposite of respect. Its disrespect, humiliation, its anything but good! 

"Mothers are not gold-digging sluts. We are leaving and don't even try to run. We have security everywhere." Dean says not even looking at her. We leave the hospital and get in the car. Right when we get in my phone rings. I look down to see Adam Elenora's new guard calling me. Why is he calling me. I had told him to call me when we have an emergency ...

"What! Is something wrong?" I yell, Dean looks at me worried. 

"Boss, Elenora madam tried to suicide! The maids found her with something white coming out of her mouth and called me. I took her to the hospital and now the doctor is checking her. Please come here fast!" Adam says in a panicked voice

"Text me the address we are coming right now!" I yell and cut the call. 

"What happened?" Dean asks. "Elenora, suicide" I say and he understand instantly. I drive breaking all driving laws. 

Elenora your not leaving us.

A / N - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 VOTES! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

 It was only last chapter I said that we are CLOSE to 200 votes and today WE ALREADY REACHED 200 VOTES. I AM SO GRATEFUL AND HAPPY THAT I ALMOST CRIED. 

Also I was going to update tomorrow but I posted early to thank you guys! I love ya'll soooo much and I am so grateful that you people made my dream come true.

Vote, Comment, Share, & Follow ❤❤