Chapter 23

Elenora's POV (yayyy!!) 

I wake up and wince, my head is blasting, I look around and see an elderly woman looks at me a smiles sadly at me. I look around again and realize that I am in a new room, with absolute no windows.

 I look around again and realize that I am in a new room, with absolute no windows

"Hello darling, I am dr. Sylvia. I want to know what do you feel?" She asks nicely. I was about to speak, but stop when I feel my throat aching, I point to jug of water, one of the Two nurse pours water in a glass and hands it to me. I smile thankfully at her and drink the water. 

"My h-ead hurts and my throat is s-sour. Also I am hungry" I mutter and the doctor nods. She writes something on her note-pad and ripped it out. She puts it on the side table. "Don't touch this please." She whispers. 

I don't reply and she sighs and hands me a pill. "For the headache." The nurse says. I nod and gulp the pill down with water. I lay back down and my eyes start to feel heavy, I let them droop and fall in to deep slumber but before I fell I sleep I felt someone enter the room.. 

••• Couple hours later •••

I wake up in the same unknown room and but this time my headache is gone and my throat feels ok, but I am still hungry, in cue my belly starts to grumble.

The door opens and Derick and Dean walk in to the room. Derick places a tart of food write in front of me. Without looking at ethier of them I start to eat. I need the energy to escape.

I keep on shoving food in mot my mouth, ignoring both the twins. I don't have the energy to fight with them right now. When I finish I take the tray and place it on the side table. We sit in a awkward silence before Derick speaks up "we are going Britain for a week and we expect you to behave. Don't try anything, even when we are gone we will see and hear everything..." he says threatens. 

I nod my head wanting them out of here. "We will leave in 2 hours. Why not have fun before we leave brother?" Dean laughs, Derick laughs and nods in agreement. I shake my head constantly and try to run out of the room but get stopped by Dean. "Oh you won't be able to get away from us. Why do you even try sweetheart? Why do you try uhm? He says pulling me closer and ( burning his head in the crook of my neck. 

"P-please do-don't.." I stutter out, he doesn't stop. They both laugh an evil laugh and turn to me...

a
Oh God please save me...

A/N - I know this chapter is short but I have lot of work pending 🙁 Also sorry for the late update.

Also shout out to all the people who
followed meI would have wrote usernames but there where a handful people who followed me so I didn't wanted to unfair.

Thank you for helping me make my goal come true ♡♡

Vote, comment, share and follow ♡