Chapter 12

{EDITED FOR NOW}

Elenora's POV

Never have I ever felt more happy that my parents are coming back home. Thank god mom and dad are coming home tonight, I can't wait to see them. I missed them a lot. 

That silly Jordan. I swear he talked about how he loved me and how he will marry me, stuff like that. 

At the end he freaking chickened out. I am still a little upset, I liked him.

For now lets pretend, I hate him and I will move on ..

Life can be so dang annoying, I just hope mom and dad come back. 

I really want to go home. Its weird living with the boys. 

They give me creepy vibes, I mean right after I told Dean the brother sister love story thing, That movie vanished into thin air! 

It was a good movie by the way. 

After I am done eating, I go to the guest room where I was staying. I lay on the bed and think about my life. 

Mom, dad, Derick, Dean, and me. We are a tight family, we don't have any relative. 

Mom says that they live far away but will come on special occasions. Derick says that they are assholes that only want money. 

It is always me and the twins, I always wanted a little sister, but I was to embarrassed to ask mom or dad. 

I am the only girl in the house, mom is almost never home. She is out with dad finalizing deals with other mafias or out shopping with her friends ..

I sigh and look at the time surprised to see that it is already 3'o clock. 

I get up and go get ready for tonight. 

Mom and dad will be home at five, and it takes about an hour to get back home. 

Also we have to be early because we have to check up on the preparation for the celebration tonight. 

I just hope Derick and Dean don't become cruel after taking over the mafia, I don't want to lose them. 

I hate to think about it.

I have to wear something really fancy, because right after mom and dad come the party will start and me being the daughter of the biggest mafia king, I had to look my best. 

I look around my closet to find something that is perfect. Just then someone knocks on my door I turn around and yell a quick 'Come in' 

Dean peaks his head in, "The makeup artists and hairdressers are here" He says. 

I nod my head. "Send them in" He nods and a few minutes later the artists come in. 

"Ma'am, what color is your dress?" The oldest one of them asks. 

I think for a moment, and then I remember that I have this beautiful pink dress, that I bought but never wore. 

I never got the chance but today is the perfect time to wear it. 

"Its a pink color" I say and she nods

she does a beautiful pink Smokey eye with nude lipstick and puts my hair into a fancy bun braid. After they are done I say a quick 'thank you' before they leave. 

I look at myself in awe, I look really gorgeous. I go outside to see, Derick was yelling on the phone while Dean was siting on the couch

"Aren't we going to leave?" 

This catches there attention and both of them look at me. 

Both men look at me top to bottom, there lingering at some places making me uncomfortable; I would have thought they are checking me out if they were not my brothers.

I think they noticed me being uncomfortable, as stopped staring at me, Derick cuts the call and Dean gets up. "yes doll, we are leaving right now." 

We all walk out and get in Derick's shinny black Lamborghini. 

The ride back home is silent. I suddenly remember that tomorrow I have to go to school, I don't know how I will face Jordan. 

Also he sits next to me in physics! No wonder, people call school a hell hole.

A / N- Hello People !! 

Thank so much for being patient !! ❤ I have the best readers lmao. Also thank you so much for 500+ reads! I can't believe my eyes! Thank you !! ❤

Also I will try my best to update at least every other day.🌸

Vote & comment, share❤ Also follow!