Chapter 8

(ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ, ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ)

Derick's Pov

"It feels like time passes by so slow when we need it to pass and when we want it to stop it feels so fast. right?" Dean asks, I nod my head.  

"Did you call dad?" I ask, Dad needed to know about mom's plan. "Yeah, I called him. He said that when they get back he will take action but for now no one will say a word." 

"Alright." 

We soon reach the mansion and get out of the car and go inside. "Where is Eleonora?" Dean asks one of the maids nearby. 

I text Liam to check if he had found Narciso, That motherfucker thinks he can get away. Little does he know there is no running away from the devil.

When I hear footsteps I put away my phone and look up to see Elenora making here way down. "Did you eat already?" I ask. she shakes her head and I nod letting her eat.

When Elenora finishes eating, "Don't I have to pack my stuff?" Elenora's sweet voice asks. 

"Nope, already done. You just need to get your butt in the car". Dean finish's eating and we get ready to leave. 

We all get in my silver Estoque.

"When will mom and dad be back?" Elenora asks bluntly.

I look at her through the rear mirror "Only the weekend" I reply she nods her head and looks out the window. 

We soon reach our apartment and we all go in. 

We all walk in the living room, Elenora was sits on the couch. "Where will I be staying?" She asks. 

"Leila! Go show Elenora the guestroom." Leila nods her head and takes Elenora to her room that we had covered in cameras. 

Even the shower.

I sigh and sit on the couch, trying to relax my eyes. 

I feel Dean stair at me and I open my eyes "What?" I ask. He rolls his eyes "We have so much to do and your relaxing. Seriously?" I sigh. 

I know we have a lot to do. I stand "Lets go, brother." We go to my room and I log in to my laptop. We both sit on the couch and look at the live footage of Elenora, lying on the bed using her phone in the guestroom. 

"She looks so sexy, Her skin looks so creamy!" Dean exclaims, I nod my head in agreement. She was not wearing a bra so are small round breast where showing through her shirt. "I can't wait to eat her kitty out" I say and Dean laughs. "Me to brother, me to" 

she puts her phone away and gets in a sleeping position but than gets up, and runs to the closet, picks out an outfit. Then grabs her phone and starts to text. 

I look at Dean "Brother, we personally have to put a gun on Jordan's head" We laugh and I put my laptop away. Dean goes to his room while I lay on my bed. 

Why does life have to be so complicated, why can't it be simple?  

A/N- The shout-out goes to @The_Bride_In_Black!

But I still want to say thank you to all the people who read my story and vote, comment, also who follow me! ❤

Sorry, for this really short chapter ✨ 

I have nothing new so, the first person to like and follow by tomorrow will get a shout-out! ✨

Vote, comment, share 🌸 Also give me a follow!